Senior Manager - Integrated Supply Site
Company: Sonepar USA
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Are you our next Senior Manager - Integrated Supply Site?
The Opportunity Vallen's Integrated Supply Senior Site Manager is a
staff management position integrated within a customer's location
to drive program growth and manage the day-to-day activities of a
team of associates to ensure positive and profitable customer
relationships that contribute to the achievement of Vallen's
financial goals and business objectives.-- Essential Job Duties and
- Provides leadership to onsite customer team(s) providing
Integrated Supply solutions. Staff management duties include, but
are not limited to interviewing, selecting, hiring, coaching,
counseling, and disciplining associates while enforcing company
policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Ensures sales and profitability goals for local integrated
supply site(s) are achieved.
- Drives contractual customer commitments (i.e., customer cost
savings, key performance indicators) at local integrated supply
- Demonstrates sense of urgency in customer service to both
external and internal customers.
- Effectively manages P&L (Profit & Loss) statement of local
integrated supply site ensuring that site meets or exceeds budgeted
- Ensures local integrated supply customer pays Vallen according
to contractual payment terms. Job Qualifications:--
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Business, Supply
Chain Mgt, Marketing, Finance, etc.) and 8+ years of outside or
inside experience or an equivalent combination of education and
experience in supply chain management, wholesale distribution,
industrial distribution, manufacturing, or a similarly applicable
industry (indirect materials a plus).
- 5+ years of staff management with a proven track record as a
team leader demonstrating a solid understanding of people
- Strong ability to develop and cultivate customer
- Must have a mechanical aptitude and demonstrated knowledge of
recognizing manufacturing applications where Vallen products,
services and solutions can deliver cost savings to the local
integrated supply customer.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial and business acumen; strong
understanding of interpreting and managing by profit and loss
- Proficiency with MS-Office products (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
and the technical aptitude to learn all company specific programs
and software applications. About Vallen Vallen is an industry
leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services
along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating,
production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing
supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and
around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a
subsidiary of Sonepar USA , part of the global Sonepar family. 401K
Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid
Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible
Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance
Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive
Keywords: Sonepar USA, Portland , Senior Manager - Integrated Supply Site, Accounting, Auditing , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!