Private Bank Associate Team Lead
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At Key, employee and candidate health is a top priority. Due to
the ongoing spread of COVID-19, most interviews are being conducted
virtually. Our talent acquisition team is diligently working to
provide you the support you need throughout our hiring process.
Learn more . Private Bank Associate Team Lead in Portland, ME at
KeyBank Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of
the nation's largest financial services companies. Key provides
investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer
finance and investment banking products to individuals and
companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses,
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that
means is we put our clients' needs first and take a customized
approach to meeting those needs. At Key we've made a promise to our
clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on
that promise, we're committed to building a team of engaged
employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them
achieve their financial goals each and every day. Job Description
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF):
Manages the Associate roles in a Regional sales team to ensure
quality client service, sales support, operational excellence and
adherence to all procedural and Compliance responsibilities.
Supports the KPB Sales Leader in assigned tasks as well as the
needs of the sales team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervise associate staff to achieve quality client service,
sales support, operational excellence and adherence to all
procedural and Compliance responsibilities.
- Provide training and coaching to all associates including new
employee on boarding
- Administer DHP reviews and PGP for each associate
- Monitor and schedule work to maintain proper coverage at all
times and to ensure appropriate allocation of resources.
- Proactively identifies and champions the resolution of client
service issues (internal and external), requiring leadership and
interaction with clients (internal and external), all levels of
staff and management, product and support partners.
- Adhere to corporate compliance and audit standards to meet
corporate and LOB guidelines.
- Maintain compliance testing on an annual basis i.e., Clean Desk
audits and ensure proper office signage.
Monitor GLs, overdrafts, loan document exceptions and commercial
loan past dues and fiduciary requirements.
- Hold meetings to review and increase employees knowledge and
adherence to compliance guidelines.
- Conduct required audits and oversees tests and training to meet
- Report significant client developments to market manager to allow
for appropriate mediation.
- Research and resolve complex errors/issues and follow- up with
clients to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Provide support to manager for sales reporting and tracking.
- Delegate various office duties, as appropriate i.e., supply
ordering, mail, audits of cashier checks, etc.
- Responsible for maintained of accurate client data and approves
client transitions. Serves as the senior manager responsible for
client data integrity for the team.
Sales Support: Provide quality client service to sales team by:
- Solid understanding of the KPB Sales Process and New Client On
boarding Process, as it relates to team interactions, process
engagement and client treatments (includes knowledge of available
tools and resources).
- Understanding of new accounts and loan procedures to ensure good
client experience and complete documentation for compliance and
- Understanding of credit approval process up to and including loan
documentation to facilitate quality execution of credit experience
for team and client.
- Coordinate preparation of presentation materials and
correspondence to meet needs of sales team. Make recommendations to
increase client sales level.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of five years related work experience or equivalent
combination of work/educational background.
- Prior work experience in Private Banking/Wealth Services.
- In- depth knowledge of financial products and services.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Computer experience (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook / Webex),
calculator, telephone, fax machine, copier.
- Possess expertise in the overall servicing of Private Bank
clients, including resolution of client issues and the ability to
identify cross- sell opportunities.
- Ability to establish and strengthen effective working
relationships among team members and product and support
- Understanding and adherence to bank's BSA/AML program. Strong
grasp of applicable federal, state and compliance regulations.
- Displays strong credit and fiduciary acumen.
Employees in this job are required to comply with all rules and
regulations of The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage
Licensing Act of 2008 (The SAFE Act). Employees hired or
transferring into this position will need to meet the qualification
requirements, in Key's sole discretion, under Reg. Z, prior to
acting as a loan originator in a consumer credit transaction
secured by a dwelling. Qualification requirements include but are
not limited to an assessment of overall financial responsibility,
character, and general fitness through review of a criminal
background check, credit report, and information about any
administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an
inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
43800BR Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and
application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your
information, we look forward to staying connected with you. At Key,
we're committed to diversity and inclusion in all we do. Qualified
individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable
or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request
reasonable accommodations by email.
Keywords: KeyBank, Portland , Private Bank Associate Team Lead, Accounting, Auditing , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!