Company: Arnerich Massena Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SummaryPosition overview: Client AssociateArnerich Massena is
searching for a Client Associate to provide high-touch,
personalized, and best-in-class service for client portfolios. This
position is the day-to-day contact for clients and has primary
responsibility for account servicing. The Client Associate also
implements and maintains investment recommendations for high net
worth and institutional clients, in accordance with the investment
policy statement, and as directed by the investment advisor. This
position provides general account maintenance and acts as the
liaison between the client, their financial institutions,
investment managers, and outside partnerships.About Arnerich
MassenaFounded in 1991, Arnerich Massena is a West Coast-based
investment consulting firm that provides discretionary and advisory
services for institutional and private investors. The firm works
with private clients and families, and endowments and foundations.
Arnerich Massena is distinguished by a focus on exceptional client
service, top-tier investment research, and a long history of
building creative, high-quality investment programs. For more
information, please visit our website at www.arnerichmassena.com.
At Arnerich Massena, we believe that our people are our greatest
asset. With this in mind, we offer a unique corporate culture and
competitive benefits package. We are committed to community service
and invite employees to spend a portion of their work week
volunteering for our community service program. Throughout each
year, the firm hosts events for employees to inspire an environment
of engagement, appreciation, and team cohesiveness. Our benefits
package includes comprehensive health, dental, and vision
insurance; a 401(k) retirement plan; and a generous sabbatical
program. Visit our careers page at
https://arnerichmassena.com/careers. Position detailsEssential
- Provide exceptional client service while tailoring
communications and work style to fit the unique needs of each
- Serve as the dedicated point of contact for account and
investment service issues for an assigned list of clients; resolve
and respond to client inquiries.
- New account set up, account and fund transfers, money
movements, and capital call processing with a high degree of
- Partner with advisors to implement and maintain client
investment portfolios. Place trades, draft and submit directives to
custodians and money managers, complete subscription documents, and
other related tasks.
- Act as liaison between the client and their other financial
institutions and investment managers.
- Monitor client cash holdings. Coordinate raising cash for
client needs and funding of investments and work with advisors to
invest excess cash.
- Coordinate with clients and their estate planning attorneys to
transfer assets into trust ownership and execute estate settlement
- Attend prospect, onboarding, and client meetings with advisors,
- Compile and provide tax-related documents to clients and their
- Coordinate with clients, custodians, and investment managers to
provide annual audit confirmations, audited financials, and any
additional information as requested by auditors.
- Work closely with and support other team members and their
assigned clients; back up other team members regularly.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- 1 2 years experience working at a Registered Investment Advisor
(RIA), brokerage firm or related experience, as well as a
demonstrated understanding of financial markets, investment
terminology and investment operations. Experience with alternative
investments highly preferred.
- Experience with Schwab Institutional custodial platform and
Tamarac software highly preferred.
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement while working in a
- Must be client service-oriented with excellent communication,
interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, collaborate, and handle
multiple tasks, while tracking evolving details; capacity to
maintain flexibility while meeting deadlines.
- Driven to support advisors and fellow team members and
contribute to the teams collective success.
- High level of comfort, effectiveness, and professionalism
interacting with prospects, clients, custodians, CPAs, attorneys,
and investment advisors and staff.
- Proficiency in a variety of computer programs and online
software, including Microsoft Office suite; familiarity with CRMs
and internet-based work.Arnerich Massena seeks candidates who
demonstrate a strong work ethic and the ability to be
self-motivated. Candidates must be committed to providing superior
customer service with a focus on quality and resolving customer
service issues in a timely manner. Attention to detail and strong
organizational skills are required. This position requires both the
ability to work effectively as part of a team and the ability to
work independently. We seek candidates who can thrive in a
challenging, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.How to
apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter via email or fax.
We will review all submissions and contact only those candidates
who meet the above requirements. Shelly Kapoor, Chief Operating
Officer email@example.comFax: 503.239.0369by Jobble
Keywords: Arnerich Massena Inc, Portland , Client Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!