Enterprise Sales Executive-CU/Banking
Posted on: January 16, 2022
*Remote, Ideally located in the Southeast, Central, or West US
since those are the different territories to be covered TIBCO is
seeking an energetic and dedicated Sales professional to join our
growing Credit Union/Banking division as a Sr. Sales Executive. You
will be focused on selling TIBCO SaaS Solutions to the CU/Banking
- You are responsible for understanding the customers business
needs and connecting them with the appropriate TIBCO solutions to
proactively drive new sales and growth opportunities.
- You are responsible for managing all aspects of the sales cycle
from initial prospecting/outreach to deal closure and booking.
- Implement strategies for generating business development
opportunities within the territory based on the identified business
needs of the client where TIBCO can address those needs.
- Penetrate and develop new prospects and existing accounts,
perform sales presentations to prospects, negotiate contracts, and
close new business deals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including technical
sales consultants, customer success, management, and legal to
navigate sales engagements and close opportunities when
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas and key
- 7+ years successful track record of exceeding revenue goals in
complex, enterprise software sales.
- Strong Enterprise selling experience, ideally within the
territory of accounts.
- Experience selling to CU/Banking is a bonus but not
- Desire to make a difference through data and analytical
solutions; experience selling data management solutions.
- Compelling communication and effective presentation, time
management, and organization skills.
- Experience in aligning with all levels of an organization (from
individual contributors to the C suite).
- The ability to understand how to pragmatically apply technical
solutions to solve business problems.
- The ability to create a value proposition that aligns with
organizational goals and ROI.
- Experience in dealing with complex procurement processes and
- Ability to successfully manage a sales process through the
entire sales cycle (from identifying an opportunity, to proper
qualification, to closing).
- Well-founded telephone prospecting, partnering, and marketing
- You have the energy of a self-starter, coupled with robust
knowledge of the industry marketplace and business drivers.
- Effective interpersonal skills and customer management
- Travel up to 30% of the time, once safe to do so.
- We have a local team of professionals: System Architects and
Engineers, Sales Support Specialists, and Marketing
- In-house Professional Services organization.
- In-house Marketing organization providing lead-generating
programs, collateral, and Website production.
- Skillful sales support infrastructure aligned with revenue
- World-class customer and support organization.
- Market-leading and recognized products.
- Award-winning customers.by Jobble
Keywords: Tibco, Portland , Enterprise Sales Executive-CU/Banking, Accounting, Auditing , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!