Staff Accountant - Cannabis industry
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Staff Accountant About the Company and the Opportunity:
- Our client is a family-owned, well-established cannabis
industry leader, with a forward- thinking approach to the way they
process cannabis. They are located in Estacada, Oregon.
- They are searching for a Staff Accountant to maintain their
general ledger, review financial statements and process high-volume
accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- If you appreciate a collaborative work environment and being a
part of an inclusive and a dynamic office culture then these are
your people. Overview of the Staff Accountant
- Process daily accounts receivables, ensure invoices match and
post to QuickBooks.
- Analyzes and reconciles expenditure and revenue accounts.
- Calculates and prepares reimbursement billings and tracks
receivables; reconciles monthly accounts receivable.
- Assists with the preparation of the annual and mid-year
- Assists with the fiscal year-end and fixed asset accounting.
Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Accountant
- 1-3 years of general accounting experience, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Google Sheets - a plus! Please email
your resume for immediate consideration. Kenzie Farrington,
Staffing Manager - Staffing, Timing is everything. Whether you are
aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal
position, we would like to have the chance to share our
opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting
and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on
the internet. Please contact me for more information about this
role as well as other opportunities. #CFS2021 Always be in the know
about our current positions--Join our Talent Network:
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Portland , Staff Accountant - Cannabis industry, Accounting, Auditing , Estacada, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!