Accounting Clerk (Accounts Receivable)
Company: Wolfer's Home Service
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description"Second To None…Since 1901"Your career in
Plumbing, HVAC and Electric starts here at Wolfer's Home Services!
A five-star place to work, this is the company that will transform
your career as an Accounting Clerk (Accounts Receivable). At
Wolfer's we strive to ensure our employees are taken care of. We
are known for stability and offer opportunities for lateral
growth.*****Five-Star Place to Work*****
- Get paid biweekly! Every other Friday is payday!
- 100% paid medical premiums including dental and vision
- Company Matched 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Plus, a family. This is last on the list because it is most
important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same
caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You
will come to love our company outings; causal office environment
and you will build life-long friendships at Wolfer's.What We DoWe
are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure
peak performance for your home's plumbing, heating and air
conditioning and electrical systems.The Big TaskExhibits
consistently professional and congenial customer service practices
to answer incoming calls from customers and book appointments for
- Process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying,
classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables'
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all
payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders
and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts
- Record and enter daily financial information in computer
- Disburse and record petty cash.
- Maintain an organized log and file of check payments.
- Prepare bank deposits in accordance with company policies and
- Provide updated aged trial balances and various other reports
for managers upon request.
- Cooperate with other departments to ensure the processing of
- Maintain communication with agencies and vendors in order to
streamline collections process.
- Any additional duties deemed by department manager as relevant
to this positionREQUIREMENTS
- Associates Degree
- Experience at working both independently and in a
team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Ability to work through internal and external project issues in
a timely manner
- Technically competent and proficient with software programs:
Excel, Word, Outlook, Accounting Software, etc.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial
- Strong written and oral communication skills: In-person
meetings, E-mail & Phone calls
- Fast Paced Multi-Tasker
- Strong Attention to Details
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to follow through with tasks and complete them on
- Works well under pressure
- High level of integrity and trustworthinessExperience: At least
two (2) years of Accounting/Bookkeeping or related
- Background check and drug screen prior to hire.
- Residential service only - NO Commercial ServicesAdditional
- On-going technical and sales development training from the best
in the business.
- Professional respect and a great team environment!Compensation:
- $18-$22 per hour!Why work for Wolfer's? We have been
exceptionally serving the community for over 120 years and we are
always striving to cultivate top talent to help us live our key
value of customer service first. Come join our team!If you want to
be part of something bigger than just a job –make this career move
and find exactly what you are looking for. You will work in a place
where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where
your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If
this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Wolfer's
Home Services by visiting https://www.wolfersheating.com/
Keywords: Wolfer's Home Service, Portland , Accounting Clerk (Accounts Receivable), Accounting, Auditing , Wilsonville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!