Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Accounting Assistant About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an organization that makes an impact by providing
services to underserved members of their community.
- They have a holistic approach when working with their clients -
they engage in advocacy, offer services, classes, and
- Join a mission-driven team that has an open environment,
encourages questions and collaboration.
- The Accounting Assistant will mainly support AP and work
directly with the Controller on other accounting needs
- Some of the employee reviews say things like:
- "Fantastic workplace and even better coworkers."
- "They train their values and mission and use them as a guiding
principle through strategic planning and day to day
- "Compensation is great, and the benefits are incredible."
Overview of the Accounting Assistant role:
- Reviews invoices, makes copies of invoices and sends to
appropriate departments for approval.
- Reviews all check requests, date-stamps, and invoices and
applies adjustments to billing records.
- Matches invoices and determines account coding.
- Balances edits and approves batch; after approval, posts to AP
system. Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Assistant
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Previous experience working in Accounts Payable Please email
your resume for immediate consideration. Kenzie Farrington,
Staffing Manager - Staffing, Timing is everything. Whether you are
aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal
position, we would like to have the chance to share our
opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting
and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on
the internet. Please contact me for more information about this
role as well as other opportunities. Always be in the know about
our current positions--Join our Talent Network:
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Portland , Accounting Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!