Junior Project Controller
Company: Flux Resources
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Flux specializes in staffing high-caliber professionals in the
A&E, IT, and Business Professional industries. With a focus on
people and an unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional
value, Flux offers a full range of services including staff
augmentation, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll
services. Junior Project Controller Flux Location: Oregon,
Hillsboro Description Flux is currently searching for a Junior
Project Controller for one of our clients located in Hillsboro, OR.
Our client is a global A/E-EPCM firm with more than 20 offices
around the world and projects in more than 30 countries. Projects
include program management services from site selection through
design, construction, commissioning and start-up, for seamless
Our client is seeking a Junior Project Controller that can provide
experience with document control, financials and strong MS Excel
experience. In this role, the Project Controller will work with
technical professionals to ensure project financials are accurate
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains and may create project micro-schedules to align to
the client schedules and requirements of the contract.
- Works under close supervision, with work being frequently
reviewed and checked upon completion.
- Inputs information into databases and spreadsheets for
monitoring and preparing project cost, schedule, and procurement
- Meets with project team members to gather cost and scheduling
information, and provide reports.
- Assists with development of estimating worksheets.
- Attends internal project meetings to report cost and schedule
- May reconcile various project estimates and project costs with
capital accounting reports.
- May write, issue and track the status of ordered and delivered
equipment and services.
- May contact/coordinate with vendors regarding the status of
- May gather information at the project site to input into cost
and schedule reports.
- Valid driver's license required. May be waived for
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experience at a construction management, engineering or
architecture firm preferred.
- 2+ years direct working experience in Scheduling, Estimating,
Cost Control, and other Project Management related activities
- Proficiency in prevailing project controls or scheduling
- Demonstrates good organizational, verbal and written
Flux Resources LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values
diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants
regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin,
physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran
or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation. Flux
is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our
workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race,
color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental
disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status,
genetic information or sexual orientation.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
Keywords: Flux Resources, Portland , Junior Project Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!