Senior UX Researcher - Client Experience - Remote (US), Hybrid, or office based
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Senior User Experience Researcher
We are Multiverse, a tech startup with a social mission. We're
building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate
training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our impact
focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics,
delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning,
and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital
through a thriving community.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe and also
rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients
including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and
We started 2021 with the UK's largest ever EdTech funding round - a
$44m Series B. Since then we've opened our New York office, and
been awarded "Outstanding" by OFSTED (the UK government's education
regulator) across every category. In September 2021, we broke the
funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.
We are looking for exceptional people to join us as we create
something genuinely radical that will replace the way people think
about accessing careers and how they learn.
Our product vision is to build an infrastructure for
apprenticeships worldwide and for our users we want to provide a
single platform experience. With this in mind, you will help drive
a user-driven product roadmap, providing valuable insight into
complex problems across our products.
You will be working closely with Product Managers, Product
Designers, Engineers and our stakeholders to deliver on our
quarterly OKR's (Objectives and Key Results).
- Lead on designing, planning and conducting the user research
process across Products from developing user recruitment through to
test moderation, analysis and reporting.
- Modelling insights gained from user research into formats to
enhance organisational understanding of our users - such as
personas and user journey maps.
- Work closely with our product team and software developers to
turn user data into actionable requirements that feed into Product
- Help to create a regular cadence of user research by ensuring
we have a pool of participants and a standard methodology.
- Promote user-centred design principles and best practice across
- Work closely with our senior user experience researcher to
create a research repository.
- Create research artefacts and communicate these to the rest of
- Be an advocate for our users within Multiverse.
You might have---
- Experience managing, executing and analysing usability test
sessions or focus group sessions.
- Experience creating a research repository.
- Excellent presentation skills for delivering insights in
- Experience with successfully influencing senior
- Understanding of user interface/user interaction design
- Excellent communication skills for cross-functional
- Experience of analysing both quantitative and/or qualitative
- Experience of working in an agile development environment.
What's in it for you?
- Ownership in the business through equity options
- 20 days PTO to ensure you have plenty of time to recharge and
stay on top of your game. We will make you take them!
- Learn from the people who grew four different pre-IPO
businesses to multi-billion dollar valuations (most recently
- Be surrounded by smart, driven and ambitious people who dream
big, work hard and have fun
- Comprehensive insurance plans and 401(k) starting on your first
- Be at the heart of a rapidly accelerating business that the
leading Silicon Valley VCs are investing in; and be part of the
foundational team on the ground in the US
Multiverse provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all
persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship
status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed,
gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard
to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Multiverse
will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals
Keywords: Multiverse, Portland , Senior UX Researcher - Client Experience - Remote (US), Hybrid, or office based, Administration, Clerical , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!