Administrative Assistant 22hr+
Company: Aston Carter
Location: Mount Angel
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Administrative Assistant(Recent grads encouraged to
- Reviews accounts payable invoices, assigns vendor numbers and
similar identifying data, and confirms correct accounting codes
- Enters vendor information into accounting software system;
verifies that invoice information is entered correctly.
- Issues payments to vendors as approved.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email,
minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of
data when needed.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and
non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
This may include safety training, anti-harassment training,
professional licensure, and aptitude exams and
- Basic understanding of administrative/bookkeeping practices and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
Accounting, or a related field required.Pay: $22 - $26Duration:
PermAPPLY NOW! About Aston Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing
as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or
WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you. At Aston Carter,
we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled
professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the
talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of
positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles.
As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term
career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for
growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Portland , Administrative Assistant 22hr+, Administration, Clerical , Mount Angel, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...