Administrative Assistant (T&OD)
Company: DWFritz Automation, Inc
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (T&OD)Location: Wilsonville, ORDepartment: Talent & Organizational DevelopmentJob Type: RegularDWFritzDWFritz Automation, founded in 1973, has experienced rapid growth over the last 5 years and continues to grow! Since its inception, DWFritz has been producing brilliant automation solutions for our clients. Today, the market demand for automation combined with our world-class practices and cutting-edge technology places DWFritz on a trajectory to becoming a leading provider in the field of automation.One thing that hasn---t changed at DWFritz is our focus on our core values, such as ---Collaborate and Share the Credit,--- a value that is deeply engrained in how we work together both in our US and China facilities. Our core value ---Find a Better Way--- promotes innovation and openness to doing things differently. It---s also the reason we have a company supported incubator program and an in-house lab. Our World Headquarters operates from a modern, state-of-the-art facility located in Wilsonville, Oregon. Our employees enjoy standing desks, a recreation room, a fitness room, and a hearty oatmeal breakfast to start each day. Our spacious lunch room is the venue for weekly All Staff meetings and our frequent ---Lunch and Learns.---
DWFritz is a wonderful place to work, with unique opportunities to participate in dynamic teams, a strong sense of culture and values, and a growing company. If you are considering a new opportunity we encourage you to check us out. Your Talent & Organizational Development Team at DWFritzThe Talent & Organizational Development Team at DWFritz focuses on solutions for the people side of the business. We are a progressive HR team that is data driven, results oriented, and consultative in our approach. You won---t find any paper pushers on this team! What you will find is a team that works closely with the business to understand the needs, to develop solutions, to measure their impact and to continually look for ways to improve. This is a great place to stretch your wings, to wear different hats, and to learn and create best practices in HR.Your ChallengeThis position is responsible for assisting the Vice President of Talent & Organizational Development and the Vice President of High Volume Inspection by providing general business and administrative support.. Works with other Senior Managers, Executive Assistants and Department Administrative Assistants to assist in the administration of DWFritz Automation Corporate Goals.Your Responsibilities
- Work with the VP of T&OD and VP HVI to support the accomplishment of company goals and objectives, enhancing effectiveness and efficiency, and providing administrative and communications support as needed.
- Manage the highly dynamic calendars for the VP of T&OD and VP HVI.
- Organize priorities for VP of T&OD and VP HVI and coordinate tasks with their teams accordingly.
- Be the point of contact for VP of T&OD and VP HVI --- pass issues along from their teams and external stakeholders, prioritize for VP for follow-up action.
- Assist with workflows, org charts, processes and general documentation.
- Schedule, facilitate, take notes and follow up to meetings. Manage action lists and ensure completion of agreed upon items.
- Gather and analyze data for briefings, including research (data gathering) on various business and process topics.
- Pull reports from various resources to provide and analyze data on relevant business trends.
- Research and scope vendors, resumes, job descriptions and the like, using sound judgment based on an understanding of the Senior Manager---s and organization---s needs.
- Assist in coordination of events working as part of the events committee. Organize logistics and communication accordingly.
- Provide input and assist with any applicable organizational communications and events.
- Proactive and critical thinker---has the ability and initiative to assess future needs and to identify potential solutions
- Driven towards execution---works creatively and collaboratively in order to ensure timely completion of all tasks
- Process oriented---possesses business acumen and knowledge of workflows to assist in process improvements and documentation
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and integrity with the ability to handle sensitive material concerning the Company, Clients, Partnerships and Senior Management. Possess a high level of integrity and social awareness.
- Work in a collaborative & team environment with other executive staff and administrative personnel
- Strong experience in managing complex calendars and travel for multiple leaders, managers/directors and department staff.
- Skilled in learning new software tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills --- ability to create pivot tables, graphs, filters
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Power Point, Visio
- Multi-tasker who can determine priorities and follow activities through to completion
- Ability to adapt to and act as an agent for change within the organization
- Enjoys the day to day challenges of the job and able to thrive in an environment of fast-paced growth
- Must possess a valid driver---s license, acceptable driving record, and proof of current vehicle insurance.
Your Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of administrative support to multiple leaders, and managers/directors
- Associate---s degree with business coursework equivalent business experience
- Experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment is a plus
Keywords: DWFritz Automation, Inc, Portland, Administrative Assistant (T&OD), Administration, Clerical, Wilsonville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!