Customer Service Representative/Admin Assistant
Company: Comfort Air Inc
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Job Description Customer Service Representative/Admin Assistant Comfort Air Inc. is looking for a Admin Assistant/Customer Service Representative to share the values and knowledge that our business and employees have to offer. We have an opening for someone who would like to join our team of professionals. Comfort Air Inc. is family owned, servicing the Vancouver/Portland area since 1983. Our services include Residential and Light Commercial HVAC maintenance, service, repairs and installation, as well as Residential and Light Commercial New Construction.We are located in East Vancouver at 7504 NE 182nd Ave, Vancouver, WA 98682.The function of this position is to
- Schedule and book the service or sales appointments when clients and prospect call.
- Develop profitable sales and acquire customers through our established sales and marketing program.
- Identify new business opportunities by performing direct sales activities and provide support to the administrative personnel as requested.
- To dispatch, manage and allocate resources to meet the expectations of our clients
- Develop self-generated leads through networking, data mining (from existing client records) and referral generation from previous clients.Customer Service Representative/Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks/Qualifications
- Answer the phone quickly and professionally.
- Schedule incoming/outgoing calls for sales or service.
- Call customers to confirm appointments and schedule as necessary.
- Work closely with service dispatch to coordinate scheduling.
- Sell new service agreements and renew existing service agreements.
- Grow, monitor and maintain the maintenance programs; update changes in ownership, add new install job information and review reasons for non-renewals.
- Receive, record and maintain sales lead information, set appointments as necessary.
- Communicate clearly, precisely, and in a friendly manner. Take and deliver messages as appropriate. Ensure messages are received and follow up as appropriate.
- Ensure the accurate capture, data entry and maintenance of customer information.
- Work closely with the service and sales departments, recognizing and identifying possible sales opportunities facilitating appropriate follow up.
- Be familiar with our company, products, and services. So many questions can be answered without consulting others.
- Alert managers quickly to significant customer issues.
- Perform dispatching and scheduling of service technicians and other resources.
- Win the confidence of new clients when they call.
- Schedule the client appointment and assign/match qualified staff to perform the work.
- Increase revenue from established customers, and generate additional revenue from new customers by using proper sales techniques, problem solving skills and account management.
- Follow-up on all leads, proposal, and potential sales until closed or lost
- Track lost sales
- Update the Customer Database for each interaction.
- Perform customer satisfaction calls after each visit.
- Ask for referrals and inform client where and how to make them.
- Have a good working knowledge of our products and services being offered. This may require additional study and training both on and off site.
- Establish goals and objectives as they relate to the position, along with a plan of action to attain or exceed set goals.
- Regularly review and monitor progress against goals, and seek assistance as needed.
- Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors and customers.
- Possess superior interpersonal skills.
- Efficiently manage his/her time and schedules.
- Be computer literate to the extent necessary to fulfill this function. Knowledge of Excel and Word is required. Should also be very familiar with the use of smart phones, email and text messaging.
- Must be capable of understanding client needs, and favorably influence their decision.
- Constantly be learning through training from suppliers, trade shows, seminars, independent study, and other employees.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills such as communication, problem solving, and organization
- Clean, neat and professional appearance.
- Must be able to make confident decisions
- Other duties as assigned
Keywords: Comfort Air Inc, Portland, Customer Service Representative/Admin Assistant, Administration, Clerical, Vancouver, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!