Social Media and Content Specialist
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Social Media specialist role in venture backed startup
revolutionizing customer experience.
- Contribute to the development of a cutting edge, creative, and
provocative AskNicely social presence that supports demand gen and
builds the AskNicely brand.
- You are an innovator, creative thinker, and technical problem
- You are a communicator and storyteller
- You have a passion for marketing and desire to grow your
- Learning and testing new things excites you
- Collaborating within a team motivates you to do your best
AskNicely is the world's #1 Rated Customer Experience platform with
a mission is to make frontline work awesome. We're working on a
brand new platform that will improve the daily lives of 100s of
thousands of frontline workers and we're looking for a Social Media
and Content specialist to help tell our story. We are backed by top
Silicon Valley VC's, have built an experienced leadership team, and
are completely focused on defining and expanding this new category
Our business has been built (literally) on a diet of happy
customers - it's our purpose and mission to make every customer
experience awesome. We have something unique, and we need someone
to help us tell our story.
Simply put, as part of the marketing team you'll be instrumental in
the ongoing quality and success of AskNicely's marketing campaigns
by planning, producing and measuring social media campaigns.
This role reports to the Marketing Manager - Web and Content and is
part of a growing team. You will collaborate with the Product
Marketing, Demand Generation, and Community Engagement teams. You
will also work with external design and content agencies.
What you'll do
- Own and manage the social media presence for AskNicely and our
community brand Frontline Magic
- Aid in the development of marketing strategy, scheduling and
planning for social media channels.
- Act as a creative design and content development resource as
needed to support the above
- Identify and execute ongoing improvements to level up the
performance of our social media efforts.
- Demonstrated experience managing and growing social media
accounts for B2B businesses
- Experience driving engagement and increasing followers across
LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- A born storyteller and communicator
- Demonstrable experience developing compelling messaging and
voice across social channels
- Technically proficient with and totally at home online
- Familiarity with Hubspot for marketing or similar marketing
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives
in a fast-paced environment
- An innate sense of urgency coupled with excellent time
management skills along with the ability to prioritize and shift
workload to meet deadlines
"Purple" benefits including:
- Generous annual L&D Stipend
- Paid time off, extra "Nice Days" and flexible work
- Amazing company culture of appreciation and supported
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, and vision
- Paid parental leave
If, like us, you put a lot of value in culture, lifestyle and
opportunity as well as benefits, you'll like what's on offer here
Lot's of people ask about the culture at AskNicely. There are three
non-negotiables to what we call "living in the purple":
- Be NICE: We believe a great business can be built by nice
people that are nice to each other.
- Play to WIN: Bring your "A" game. We have high standards but
favor speed over perfection.
- Love your FEEDBACK: Get feedback to improve your game and give
feedback generously to help others improve theirs.
We behave as defined by our core values.
- SIMPLE: Never complicated, never too smart, we keep it simple.
And humble. There are no egos here.
- PERSONAL: It's only about people, not software. We are proud to
put our personality on display and show character in our
- CURIOUS: We don't have all the answers. We're seekers of the
truth and how we'll evolve over time.
- RESPONSIVE: Now is always the best time. We deliver fast
results. And we remain hungry for more.
The core essence of AskNicely is "appreciation". It's what we stand
for and a key principle that guides what we do each day. We
appreciate different backgrounds, different contributions,
different points of view and, most importantly, each other. It's
how we win, together. We check our egos at the door and approach
our work with curiosity, because we don't have all the answers and
we learn fastest together, celebrating our wins along the way.
Keywords: AskNicely, Portland , Social Media and Content Specialist, Advertising , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!