Company: Johnstone Supply
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Johnstone Supply, North Americas leading wholesale distributor
of HVACR equipment, parts, and supplies has a great opportunity for
an Advertising Coordinator to join our team. Over the last seven
decades Johnstone has grown into the industry leader with over 450
distributor branches and 6 distribution centers throughout North
America resulting in over $3 billion in annual sales. We work with
some of the largest companies in the world, including
Daikin/Goodman, Honeywell, Emerson, Johnson Controls, Google and
Fujitsu, to provide contractors with world class products,
technical expertise and quality service.
As a Member of the Marketing team, the Advertising Coordinator is
responsible for supporting the marketing team and assist the
Marketing Manager by coordinating advertisement activities,
compiling marketing content, assists with various marketing tasks
and communicates with print and media companies, suppliers, members
and corporate staff.
- Provides administrative support to the Marketing Manager by
doing such things as responding to Member inquiries, and handling
- Supports the Marketing Manager by working with product
specialists to support the alignment of product and supplier
strategies with Johnstone's value proposition by customer segment
and Member sales and marketing plans.
- Supports the department's project management planning process
by tracking projects, timelines. Advertising Campaign Planning:
- In collaboration with stakeholders, supports the implementation
and execution of various marketing strategies by product
categories. Strategies to include product and brand selection,
sales channel strategies, and promotional strategies to drive
customer awareness and acquisition, grow share of wallet, and
increase customer retention.Advertising Content and Collateral:
- Assist with asset management (Image processing) between product
departments and the advertising team, including PIM management
- Manage the monthly flyer production schedule and prepares
mailing list, print order and other any other assets associated,
communicated to printer in a timely manor
- Maintains store information database and accurately updates
store address information (inkjet bitmaps) for monthly flyers and
- Prepares and submits accurate and timely reporting to AP for
monthly stores advertising billing Promotion Planning:
- Creation of assets and timelines needed for quarterly
promotions including member facing and internal communications of
details, execution, and fulfillment arrangements with winners.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
preferred; with at least 2 years of related experience; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and techniques, including
customer segmentation, customer acquisition and retention, and
- Knowledge of print and digital media production and
- Meticulous ability to manage data in spreadsheets, tables or
databases and to clearly report results
- Problem-solving skills: listening to, interpreting, and meeting
the needs of others; diagnosing and rectifying problems.
- Ability to collaborate with and foster positive working
relationships internally and externally to Johnstone.
- Project management skills: establishing objectives, timelines;
action planning to meet deadlines; evaluating current and future
- Ability to collect data, evaluate results, and draw valid
- Ability to develop efficient work procedures, use systems for
organizing and keeping track of information.
- Ability to create and deliver effective in-person and virtual
- Ability to write pieces such as advertising bulletins,
advertising materials, and marketing newsletters.
- Ability to proofreading documents for accuracy and pay close
attention to detail
Johnstone Supply is interested in hiring a great candidate that
exhibits work behaviors & values that are conducive to building and
maintaining a strong and effective company culture. These behaviors
- Customer Focused: Taking the perspective of who we serve into
everything we do, anticipating their needs, and responding
- Own It: Focus on the goal and show initiative, with a sense of
urgency and pride in doing things right the first time.
- One Team: We win together, with everyone playing their role and
leveraging the strengths of the team.
- Innovate: Embracing and creating positive change to
continuously improve and developing competitive, valuable
- Engage: Seek out and share information to make sure everyone is
fully informed and aware of what they need to know to succeed.
Johnstone offers a competitive wage and benefits plan that includes
medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, 401(k) with company match, and
PTO after 90 days. Our commitment to continuous improvement &
investment in our people is only matched by our commitment to
superior customer experience. If you are ready to take the next
step in your career, apply now.Visit our website
https://www.johnstonesupply.com/our-history for more information
about our growing company.
EOE & E-Verify Participating Employer.
Keywords: Johnstone Supply, Portland , Advertising Coordinator, Advertising , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!