Support Teacher / Floater
Company: The Children's Garden Downtown
Posted on: May 17, 2022
The Children's Garden in Seeking Support/Floater
Teachers**Hiring Bonus**-Full and Part-Time openings available!
-The Support Teacher / Aide will assist with implementing
curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment
that supports each child's social, emotional, physical and
cognitive growth and development.Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning and implementing the daily program.
- Assist in planning and preparing the learning environment
(classroom and playground) and preparing needed supplies,
materials, and equipment.
- Assist staff in any other appropriate ways.
- Supervise the classroom when the teacher is out of the
- Help children become aware of their roles as integral members
of a group.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all timesFree
Parking/ Transportation Reimbursement is offered at this
Keywords: The Children's Garden Downtown, Portland , Support Teacher / Floater, Education / Teaching , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!