Mechanical Engineer - Boiler Experience (Longview WA)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Mechanical Engineer - Boiler Experience (Longview
WA) with experience, please read on!\
Location: Longview WA
Relocation Package: Available
Pay: $100k -$135k+ DOE
What You Will Be Doing
Key functions of the position include providing technical and
organizational support to the pulp mill, utilities, paper mill, wet
lap, and extruder operations in the development and scoping of
capital and major maintenance projects. Manage projects from
design, through construction, and start up.
- Coordinate designs, drawings, and specifications that will meet
process and facility objectives
- Evaluate, select, and apply engineering standards, proven
techniques, procedures and criteria to meet project
- Inspect and evaluate the condition of specific process
- Troubleshoot processes and equipment, determine root cause of
problems, and develop corrective action plans.
- Utilize maintenance and financial software system to perform
job functions for work order processing, purchase requisitions, and
project cost accounting.
What You Need for this Position
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Boilers experience
- Experience managing and working capital and maintenance
Bonus (Not Required)
- Experience in Pulp and Paper, Petrochemcial, or Power Plant
What's In It for You
- Great work environment
- Amazing/Generous compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Full Benefits
- Career Growth
--Relocation Packages Available--
If you're interested, please provide the following to get the ball
- Updated resume
- Salary requirements (a range would suffice)
- Interview availability this week
My email is Antoine.Land@cybercoders.com
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : JJ5-1689158L432 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Justin Johnson - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Portland , Mechanical Engineer - Boiler Experience (Longview WA), Engineering , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!