Posted on: October 12, 2018
CallidusCloud is now SAP Sales Cloud, part of the SAP Customer Experience division of SAP. We help sales teams sell faster and perform better, using AI-driven software that transforms your company's lead-to-cash process. Our full suite of sales process tools includes sales automation, incentive management, Configure Price, Quote (CPQ), coaching and sales enablement.
CallidusCloud Sales Engineer:
CallidusCloud Sales Engineers provide presales support to Account Executives and Inside Sales Reps. Sales Engineers meet with new prospects and customers, survey business requirements, assist in developing winning sales strategies, and deliver compelling and effective solution demonstrations designed to communicate how CallidusCloud will address customer business requirements and the value of CallidusCloud SaaS-based solutions.
Ideal candidates have experience supporting technical sales professionals across multiple business verticals and are comfortable delivering presentations to both business and technical users. Successful candidate's not only deliver stellar presentations, but also master the ability to communicate the value of CallidusCloud SaaS-based solutions through written proposals, virtual demonstrations, and trade show events.
CallidusCloud Sales Engineers work in a fast-paced team-selling environment and must be successful at managing multiple sales opportunities simultaneously. This position can be based in Vancouver or West Canada.
Day-in-the-Life' of a CallidusCloud Sales Engineer:
- Daily interaction with Account Executives selling into New Prospects and Existing Customers.
- Lead Discovery Sessions designed to survey and uncover customer's key business requirements, pains, and challenges.
- Build Customized Demonstrations using CallidusCloud Lead-to-Money Suite of Products
- Deliver On-site and Virtual-based Demonstrations to New Prospects and Customers.
- Provide written responses to customer requests (RFPs) and construct related deliverables (Slide Shows, Solution Maps, etc.) for use by CallidusCloud Sales Team Members.
- Experience selling Cloud-based or ERP Sales Solutions, CPQ, CRM, and/or business applications (HR, Payroll, GL, ERP, etc.).
- Experience Configuring rule-based software and/or configuration of Accounting or Finance Software.
- At least two years of Sales, Presales Support, or Sales Engineering Experience.
- MBA or similar graduate degree(s).
- Bachelor's degree.
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: CallidusCloud, Portland , Sales Engineer, Engineering , Vancouver, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!