Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Manager
Company: OnPoint Community Credit Union
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Join an organization that cares about our members, our
community, and each other. Help guide and support diversity, equity
and inclusion strategies that drive performance, engagement, and
collaboration. Enhance opportunities for learning and leadership.
In this role, every day you will have a chance to make a
difference. The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Manager will
design and champion diversity and inclusion strategy, drive
business partnership management, and execute with measureable
results. This role drives engagement while influencing an
environment of learning and leadership development opportunities
that help to facilitate the implementation of OnPoint's diversity,
equity and inclusion goals. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Use a results-oriented mindset to build strategies and
implement corporate wide programs in support of DEI (Diversity,
Equity & Inclusion). These areas include recruitment, employee
onboarding and engagement, vendor selection, membership, and
- Develop and implement goals, policies, training, tools, change
strategies, metrics, dashboards, and accountability structures
aligned with OnPoint Purpose, Vision, and Guiding Principles in
support of DEI.
- Administer OnPoint Employee Engagement Survey and utilize
results to inform and provide direction on the DEI strategy.
- Build and grow strong relationships with the key internal
stakeholders and leaders across the organization.
- Create a strong external network to leverage resources, talent
sourcing, and community partnership in support of Credit Union
- Provide subject matter expertise on DEI best
practices.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Demonstrated success designing and successfully leading and
implementing diversity, equity and inclusion strategy and
- Knowledge and understanding of the issues surrounding access,
equity, diversity, inclusion, implicit bias and institutional
racism; ability and experience developing and implementing
strategies to identify and define complex equity and inclusion
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the
ability to maintain professionalism and a positive outlook.
- Polished, professional, and effective presentation skills for
all audiences and levels within and outside the organization.
- Ability to navigate across the organization with excellent
project management skill and to act with a sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to influence organizational processes as well as
measure effectiveness and impact.
- Ability to influence, motivate, and foster sound relationships
to achieve goals.
- Sound decision making ability using judgement and ingenuity
while keeping brand protection at forefront.
- Strong attention to detail, high accuracy, solid quality and
sound organizational skills.
- Effective project management, often with no direct authority.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of Business Administration, HR or other relevant
- 3 years of DEI program experience with a demonstrated ability
to develop and execute effective organizational strategies.
- Experience providing direction on developing relationships with
underserved or underrepresented communities, communities of color
and differently able communities.
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work night and
- Valid driver's license and travel occasionally within Oregon
and SW Washington. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Light physical exertions with ability to lift up to 40
Keywords: OnPoint Community Credit Union, Portland , Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!