Client Service Senior Project Manager
Company: KMA Human Resources Consulting LLC
Posted on: February 25, 2021
MPX is seeking an experienced professional in the Print and
Digital Fulfillment, Digital Mailroom, Insert and Direct Mailing
space to join our team as a Client Service Senior Project Manager.
MPX has a complex automated document processing environment that
involves ingesting and processing client data and delivering that
data to print and digital fulfilment through automation. The Client
Service Senior Project Manager will have a strong background
working with organizations that process documents and statements,
and other critical communications functions. They will be
accountable for delivering projects of varying complexity according
to strict deadlines and within budget to achieve operational
objectives, while providing superior customer service. This
includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of other
team members and/or industry resources to deliver technical
projects according to plan. Job Duties:
- Establish a standard for project management - meeting notes,
scheduling, follow-up, external/internal communication, and
facilitate process improvement and a seamless handoff from business
development to implementation to production.
- Manage complex client projects, focusing on client
satisfaction, communicating clearly and consistently with internal
and client stakeholders, and ensuring the work gets done
efficiently, without sacrificing quality and attention to
- Manage the daily coordination of projects including preparing
and maintaining project plans, schedules, and deadlines. Track
progress while identifying and resolving obstacles and escalating
appropriately as needed.
- Organize tasks efficiently to meet deliverables timely; notify
management when schedules cannot be met, or assistance is needed;
recommend and implement alternatives to minimize delay. Identify
and resolve issues that jeopardize project success.
- Deepen knowledge of MPX products, services, and
- Research information as requested, compile data, analyze if
necessary, and monitor/report results as needed.
- Work directly with the senior management team to deliver new
- Collaborate closely and communicate effectively with team
members on project capabilities and limitations to deliver optimal
functionality. Mentor team members with less experience.
- 5-10 years of Client Service/Project Management experience in
Document and Statement processing, Digital Print, Insert and Direct
Mailing space required.
- Excellent skills in Project Management Software and Microsoft
Office Suite including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- An understanding of databases, business documents, and
- Be self-directed, continuously looking for ways to improve
work, eager to learn, with the ability to absorb information
- Superior communication (written + verbal), interpersonal and
- Excellent follow through, with a high sense of urgency, and be
a detail-oriented process improver.
- An ability to anticipate and plan over a 30/60/90-day time span
to achieve desired results.
- Excellent organizational, time, and task management
- An ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with
shifting and multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- A deep set of troubleshooting, timely problem-solving, and
- Ability to work as a team leader, as part of a team, and
individually as needed. Competitive Salary and Total Rewards (not
all benefits listed):
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays + paid time off
- STD, LTD + life insurance
- Onsite fitness facility
- Be part of a world-class team with a driven spirit About MPX
MPX is a technology company, that provides statement, billing, and
comprehensive communications solutions to organizations across many
industries. We have a unique culture. We work hard to get to know
our clients, to roll up our sleeves with them, and solve their
important business problems. We attract and retain doers and
problem solvers. Our clients choose us because we question the
status quo to bring innovative ideas, process improvements, and
cost savings. Safety is a priority and we have established a robust
pandemic prevention protocol. MPX has earned Best Places to Work in
Maine in 2020 and for many prior years.-- NO PHONE CALLS OR
RECRUITERS PLEASE MPX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other status protected by law.--
Keywords: KMA Human Resources Consulting LLC, Portland , Client Service Senior Project Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!