Senior Client Success Manager
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Client Success - Client Success Management / KPA (www.kpa.io) is
a leading provider of EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) Risk
Management, Workforce Management, and Sales/F&I (Finance &
Insurance) solutions for the automotive, collision repair,
manufacturing, insurance, and distribution & logistics industries.
KPA's innovative software platform combined with recurring on-site
audit/loss control services delivers the visibility and actionable
insight necessary for organizations to proactively mitigate
operational, regulatory and compliance-related risks-helping
achieve regulatory compliance; control risk; protect assets; and
effectively train, retain, and manage people. Are you looking for a
dynamic SaaS and Services company? Do you enjoy helping others and
learning new things on a wide variety of topics? If you are looking
for an opportunity to take the next step in your career at a
well-established and fast-growing company, KPA's Senior Client
Success Manager position may be the perfect fit for you! Position
Description: The Senior Client Success Manager is responsible for
driving the engagement and on-going success of KPA's most strategic
clients. You will proactively advocate for the customer -- focusing
on high levels of adoptions to ensure customer satisfaction and be
responsible for partnering across the organization to drive
renewals within your client base. The Client Success team is a
growing organization at KPA and vital to the success of KPA.
- Develop strategic customer relationships and drive high levels
of adoption and ongoing satisfaction.
- Define, develop and execute effective client adoption and
- Drive engagement with KPA products and services through ongoing
calls, regular interactions and conducting business reviews with
the Field Services organization and other departments.
- Achieve annual contract renewals.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Service, Product and the Field
Services teams to maximize customer success and account
- Understand the full functionality of the KPA product suite,
features and benefits, andcompetitive position in order to best
support KPA clients.
- Manage client issue escalations, coordinate key resources in
the escalation process andproject manage the client issue until its
- Represent the voice of the customer and champions client causes
across the organization.
- Represent the Client Success team on cross-functional internal
initiatives. Success Criteria
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Great listener, strong communicator, as well as a curious and
creative problem solver.
- Ability to manage accounts independently and efficiently.
- Extremely dynamic personality with an effective style of
- Ability to prosper and self-motivate in a fast-paced,
self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to manage workload through a CRM; Salesforce experience
- Demonstrates KPA's core values: Integrity, Helpful, Excellence,
Agile, Respectful, Teamwork
- Proven dedication to developing strong client relationships and
the ability to adapt style to the audience and manage different
personalities in order to interact with a range of clients in a
professional, credible manner. Job Qualifications
- Senior-level experience working with Enterprise account
management and customer adoption experience, with a focus on
revenue retention and renewals within an existing install base
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Automotive or Insurance industry experience aplus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, andOutlook
- Available to travel up to 25% Compensation
- $75-85K annual salary range
- Quarterly retention bonus
- On-Target Earnings around 110k annually KPA, with headquarters
in Colorado but teammates throughout the United Sates, is
recognized as one of Colorado's 2021 Best Places to Work. "To be
ranked so highly in Built In's Best Places to Work Awards is a
recognition of KPA's dedication to creating a team of outstanding
professionals and our efforts to create a positive and safe
workplace culture for everyone," said Chris Fanning, KPA President
and CEO . "I believe we've developed a high caliber organization
comprised of passionate people who are experts in their respective
fields and deliver great value to our customers." As a growing
company KPA values its employees by supporting them with a full
benefits package including: - Medical (both PPO and HSA plans
available) -HSA contributions - Vision - Paid Time Off - Paid
Holidays and floating holidays - 401(k) match with immediate
vesting - Life Insurance - Short and long term disability
Keywords: Lever, Portland , Senior Client Success Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!