Registered Nurse Case Manager
Company: A Place At Home - South Portland
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Looking for an experienced RN to join our team in the Portland
Metro area. Flexible schedule, healthcare stipend, 401k match
available. Family focused company.The Best Place to Work is HIRING
- voted 2 years running by Home Care Pulse.A Place at Home has been
recognized by Home Care Pulse as an Employer of Choice for 3 years
running as well as a Trusted Provider based on client and employee
surveys. What this means to you is that we CARE about you as an
employee. We are a close knit team that values a strong set of core
values of We are CARE - Compassionate, Accountable, Respectful, and
Ethical, and rely on our caregiving team to ensure our clients
receive the highest quality of care. If your values meet A Place at
Home's values we, would love to hear from you today! Qualifications
- Must be a Registered Nurse and maintain licensure requirements
- 2 to 3 years experience, preferably in the Home Care Industry,
but not necessary
- Must pass drug and background check
- Articulate, organized, efficient, self-starter
- Compassionate, Accountable, Respectful, and Ethical
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required
upon hireEssential Functions:Performs accurate multi-system
assessments, including; biophysical, psychosocial, environmental,
self-care, and education needs. Identifies deviations from normal
on routine lab diagnostic tests. Reassesses patient throughout
- Develops an individual nursing plan of care. Nursing plan of
care is sensitive to the developmental needs of the patient.
Coordinates patient care activities with community agencies.
Develops patient teaching plan and documents on care plan .
Appropriately delegates patient care activities based on patient's
condition and scope of practice of other health care providers.
Established priories for patient care.
- Bases nursing care on protocol in place for management of each
patient. Accurately documents in ClearCare. Documents care
according to policy and procedure.
- Evaluates assessment methods, plan of care, and patient's
response to treatment
- Advocate on clients' behalf as mandatory reporters
- Orient caregivers to the APH mission, vision, and values
- Assess competency, train, and supervise all caregivers
- Follow HIPAA guidelines regarding all clients
- Proficient with office programs including Gmail and Google
CalendarA PLACE AT HOME has a special purpose-to help people of all
ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity.
We believe our clients and their families deserve in-home care
delivered by our CARE-our core values.Job Type: Full-timePay:
$39.00 - $45.00 per hourCOVID-19 considerations:We have been
proactive in both our development of policies and procedures to
keep both our clients and caregivers safe. We have also stayed well
ahead of the curve by purchasing PPE prior to the market rush.
Keywords: A Place At Home - South Portland, Portland , Registered Nurse Case Manager, Executive , Beavercreek, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!