Land Development Manager
Company: Lennar USA
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Text LENNAR to 51893 to get started today! Land Development
Manager in Portland, OR at Lennar Homes The history of our Company
is amazing. Lennar began in 1954, as F&R Builders, co-founded
by Gene Fisher and Arnold Rosen. In 1956 Leonard Miller joined
F&R by investing $10,000 and replacing Gene as Arnold's
partner. Through Leonard's guidance and Arnold's attention to
construction, our hallmark traits of Quality, Value and Integrity
were born. In 1970 we became a public Company under the corporate
banner of Lennar, a combination of Leonard and Arnold's names.
Through the years, Lennar has grown to a disciplined and spirited
team of Associates who have fine-tuned the art of identifying and
capturing opportunities to grow and become an even better Company.
The result is a long proven track record of strategically timed and
impeccably executed expansions into new markets. As a result,
Lennar now builds homes in some of the most desirable cities and
states to live in all across America, and has now become one of the
most respected homebuilders in the nation. Lennar Corporation,
founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of
the nation's leading builders of quality homes for all generations.
Lennar builds affordable, move-up and retirement homes in
Communities that cater to almost any lifestyle - such as urban,
golf course, Active Adult or suburban Communities. Job Description
POSITION SUMMARY:Supervises and directs all aspects of homebuilding
plan and permit approval. Responsible for coordinating with all
agencies, internal departments and outside consultants to achieve
desired development goals. Responsible for supervising and
directing homebuilding forward planning team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise, direct and track all aspects of homebuilding plan
and permit submittals and approvals.
- Responsible for executing upon stringent community schedules to
meet start and closing dates.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing input from
division executives regarding design & engineering.
- Supervise, schedule and coordinate with project consultants,
including architects, engineers, landscape architects, soils and
environmental engineers, and other consultants to insure necessary
approvals and adherence to community schedules.
- Delegate daily workload and priorities to staff.
- Report regularly as to plan and permit status to the Director
of Purchasing and Director of Construction.
- Assist in the processing of plans, applications or required
paperwork for agency approvals and permits.
- Draw plot plans.
- Create Lot Fits.
- Assist in Purchasing Special Projects, including but not
limited to: Creation of Floorplan Layouts, Estimating, Value
Engineering, Assist in Spec Development, and Assist in Product
- Assist in Marketing Special Projects, including but not limited
to: Review Brochure Floorplans and Elevations, Review 3D
Renderings, Assist in Model Center Preparation, Assist with Social
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Five (5) years minimum experience in community entitlement and
land development or homebuilding process, some public agency
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver's license
- Homebuilding experience
- Advanced PC skills, including use of Excel and AutoCad
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities; Strong
communication and interpersonal skills is critical
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines concurrently
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team playerPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:This is primarily a sedentary
office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend,
stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office supplies and materials
weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate
computer keyboard, calculator and telephone equipment. May operate
a motor vehicle.FLSA STATUS: Exempt#CB Joining our Talent Network
will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you
choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to
staying connected with you. Text LENNAR to 51893 to get started
Keywords: Lennar USA, Portland , Land Development Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!