Web Optimization Manager
Posted on: May 6, 2021
A cybersecurity software company is looking for a Web
Optimization Manager to join the team on a full-time basis. This
role is 100% remote but candidates must be able to work Pacific
- Responsible for system administration, system architecture, and
configuration of the website's CMS, including blog.
- Manage and continuously improve SEO and conversion rate
- Define KPIs for the site's content strategy, ensuring the
collection of relevant data.
- Leverage web analytics and customer data to monitor site
performance against the digital marketing goals.
- Establish processes and conduct content audits to improve
content quality, relevance, and accuracy.
- Minimum 3-5+ years of web management and optimization with a
proven track record of improving conversion rates of websites.
- Experience working with enterprise class CMS tools (Sitecore
experience is a plus) OR experience administering an org's CMS.
e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, Wordpress, or Hubspot.
- Advanced knowledge of search engine marketing (SEM) and SEO
principles and best practices.
- Should have done personalization before on a CMS. Localization
experience is a nice to have.
- Experience editing and managing blogs.
- Strong background in Google Analytics is required in order to
properly set goals and track against objectives.
- Experience planning and implementing website redesign
- Familiarity with agile software development.
- Experience with Google optimize, Sitecore personalization,
Pendo, and Xcentium Flex. Associated topics: chief program officer,
cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project
manager, relationship manager, task
Keywords: AQUENT, Portland , Web Optimization Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!