Wastewater Project Manager
Company: Hire Resolve
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A renowned multi-disciplinary engineering firm is currently
seeking a Wastewater Project Manager for municipal wastewater
project delivery and client service in their Portland, Oregon
The Wastewater Project Managers:
- Establish long-term client relationships.
- Pursue new work, strategy development, positioning, proposing,
& negotiating contracts.
- Communicate with clients on technical design topics and project
- Track local and federal regulations as they apply to wastewater
systems and work with clients to develop compliance strategies.
- Lead project teams and communicate between diverse design
disciplines for the delivery of designs and related studies.
- Supervise, train, and mentor project engineers and designers.
- Prepare and/or supervise engineering reports, studies, design
calculations and preparation of cost estimates.
- Prepare detail design schedules, staffing schedules, man-hour
estimates, and budget management.
- Complete designs and calculations in accordance with
established company standards and software.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in municipal wastewater.
- BS in Engineering discipline.
- Working understanding of wastewater treatment processes and
Ideal Candidate will have:
- 10-15 years' experience in municipal wastewater.
- MS in Engineering discipline.
- Professional Engineer License (OR) or ability to obtain within
It's already almost December and we have some great positions we
need to fill before winter comes! Call the Hire Resolve team at or
email us at and Desiree, Taryn, Jenn, Thandi, Tanika, Dana, Jodi or
Kendal will give you a call or send you an email!
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.com
Keywords: Hire Resolve, Portland , Wastewater Project Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!