LEAD CIVIL ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER
Company: Winc Australia
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring future-ready pioneers to
innovate. We're looking to grow our teams with people who are ready
to collaborate in building communities and expanding our skylines.
To do this, we hire candidates of all backgrounds. That's why here
at WSP, inclusion, diversity, equity and belonging are core
principles. Anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP
employee. Come join us and help shape the future! This Opportunity
WSP is currently initiating a search for a--Lead Civil Engineering
Project Manager--for our--Portland, Oregon--office.--Be involved in
projects with our Oregon Transportation & Civil Engineering Teams
and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client"s
objectives and solves their challenges. Provides high level
technical assistance and guidance for multi-site/phase due
diligence, investigation, remediation, impact assessment,
permitting, improvement, and construction of infrastructure
projects and systems in the public and private sector. Tasks
include the research, design, concept development, planning, and
construction of facilities, roads, buildings, tunnels, dams,
bridges, water supply systems, and sewage treatment. Substantiates
reports and documentation to advise on material, installation,
design, and construction specifications. Ensures that
responsibilities are delivered and adhered to with a level of
quality that meets or exceeds acceptable industry standards for
design, safety, and functionality. Your Impact
- Serve as Project Manager on transportation projects for clients
in the Portland area.
- Lead project teams to achieve overall project objectives.
- Maintain schedule, budget, and profitability for projects, and
identify changes and risks.
- Work closely with clients to meet and exceed their
- Prepare and/or oversee scope, schedule and budget preparation
and negotiations, as well as plans, specifications, estimates
and/or bid packages.
- Perform quality assurance/quality control, ensuring that cost,
schedule, and quality objectives are met for engineering activities
and are commensurate with quality standards, and client
- Support business development initiatives and assist with
- Coordinate with other design disciplines, and workshare with
other offices across the West Coast. Who You Are Required
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering.
- Seven to Ten (7-10)+ years of experience in the transportation
industry, focusing on Business Development, Project Delivery,
Program/Project Management and/or--Alternative Delivery.
- Oregon Professional Engineering License (P.E.) or the Ability
to acquire one within six months of employment.
- Experience managing transportation projects for public sector
- Experience participating in business development strategy
development and implementation.
- Self-starter with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal
communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding
company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP"s Code of
Conduct and related policies and procedures.
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability
to abide by WSP"s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment
policies. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with ODOT and local agencies in the Portland
- Experience mentoring and developing junior staff
- PMP Certification #LI-AC1 Additional Requirements
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Successful applicant must be able to provide proof of
vaccination against COVID-19 prior to their start date or prior to
December 8, 2021, whichever is later, or be granted an exemption
based on a disability or sincerely held religious belief. If you
cannot receive the vaccine because of a disability or a
sincerely-held religious belief, you may submit anaccommodation
request --to WSP's Equal Employment Opportunity Office. Learn more
about the COVID-19 vaccination here -
- Required Education:--Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Travel Required:--25%
- Job Status:--Regular
- Employee Type:--Full
- Primary Location:--PORTLAND - SW 6TH AVE
- All locations:--US-OR-Portland About WSP USA WSP USA is the
U.S. operating company of WSP, one of the world's leading
engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving
local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts,
strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP
USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation,
energy, water and environment markets. With more than 12,000
employees in over 200 offices across the U.S., we partner with our
clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com -- WSP provides a
comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision,
disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing
health and financial stability throughout the employee's career. At
WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow
their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your
team will be essential in meeting client objectives, goals and
challenges. Are you ready to get started?-- WSP USA (and all of its
U.S. companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United
Keywords: Winc Australia, Portland , LEAD CIVIL ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!