Content Marketing Manager
Company: Foghorn Labs
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will work alongside the
management team to develop, optimize, and manage paid social media
online marketing campaigns. In this role, you will have hands-on
experience throughout the entire lifecycle of our clients digital
marketing campaigns, from the planning phase through launch and
ongoing optimization. Your work will have an immediate impact on
Foghorn Labs business as well as that of leading outdoor and active
- Strategize, develop, run, and optimize the performance of
online advertising campaigns across major social media networks
like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and more.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and scale among existing
clients, while working with the executive team to onboard and ramp
up new business.
- Managed clients on a regular basis for approvals, revisions,
reporting and ad-hoc questions.
- Work alongside account managers and executive team to continue
scaling Foghorns social media campaigns.
- Project manage tasks, deadlines, and progress of new campaign
development according to statements of work.
- Prioritize and assign tasks to relevant team members based on
complexity and urgency.
- Maintain an accurate calendar of major client events, such as
sales, promotions, new product launches, and meetings.
- Quantify the impact of optimizations and A/B tests through
- Maintain a thorough understanding of digital marketing trends
and evolving best practices for across all channels.
- Ensure clients are aware of platform updates and best
practices, escalating issues as they arise.
- Build proficiency in new and emerging online platforms as
client needs evolve.
Keywords: Foghorn Labs, Portland , Content Marketing Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!