Posted on: May 15, 2022
PurposeThe Asset Management group is focused on protecting and
enhancing the value of assets while maintaining compliance with
contractual commitments, market rules, environmental regulations,
and applicable permits, laws, and ordinances. The focus of an Asset
Manager ensuring that each asset's financial interests,
capabilities, and commitments are factored into decision making by
internal and external stakeholders. As customer satisfaction is
identified as critical to success for the team & company, the
Senior Manager, Customer Solutions will partner with Asset Managers
to develop tools, processes, and targeted outreach to measure and
improve customer satisfaction. The role will be a valued partner
with the 11 Asset Managers, driving key process improvements as
well as have a key customer-facing role for key strategic customers
The Senior Manager, Customer Solutions will work closely with the
Director of Business Management, Asset Managers, and a wide range
of internal departments to define, implement and operate a Customer
Satisfaction Program. Findings produced from the Customer
Satisfaction Program will result in defined process improvements
targeted at improving overall customer satisfaction, and/or
internal efficiencies in customer obligation or issue resolution
processes. The ideal candidate will be strong at both relational,
program and process/project management, with the ability to both
represent the company outwards to the customer, and the customer
inwards to the organization. The Senior Manager, Customer
Solutions' success is critical for meeting our goal of becoming a
"Best in Class" asset management organization.
- Develop the Customer Satisfaction Program, including customer
segmentation, stakeholder management, customer satisfaction
- Strengthening relationships with key strategic customers to
increase profitability through continued future business
- Delivering key insights and action plans as a product of the
Customer Satisfaction Program
- Design and lead key strategic improvement/efficiency programs
which support customer satisfaction improvements.
- Systemic and targeted customer outreach.
- Communication & reporting to internal teams and executive
management of customer satisfaction metrics, initiatives, and
- Issue resolution management Support key strategic customer
initiatives which may include contract extensions or amendments,
issue resolution, &/or customer recapture.
- Special/strategic projects as assigned in support of becoming
"Best in Class" asset management organization.
- Team training as required
- Supporting the Operations Quality Management System as it
pertains to customer satisfaction
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of successful U.S. energy industry experience in any
of the following areas or in other similar and applicable areas:
Asset Management, Development, Origination, Construction,
Operations, Energy Management, Risk, Accounting or Finance. The
company may consider a candidate with less experience at a lower
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education
- Excellent project management skills coupled with organization,
flexibility, and strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to review and analyze financial and technical
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint and Outlook).Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with customer facing roles such as sales, business
development or account management
- Experience working with renewable energy.
- Candidates with international work experience or experience
working in a global organization.
- An advanced degree.Additional Success Factors
- Ability to navigate and succeed in a highly matrixed reporting
structure, preferably at an international company.
- Self-starter with demonstrated performance leading initiatives
and building consensus at all levels of a matrixed global
- Ability to foster and participate in a productive team
environment by establishing and maintaining effective working
relationships with co-workers, managers, customers, contractors,
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple, concurrent,
time-sensitive projects and priorities.
- Effectively provides and receives information orally in
individual and group situations. Written expression is clear,
concise, and conveys the desired message.
- Be a role model
- Be agile
- Collaborate and Share
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Focus to achieve results
- Technical SkillsMobility InformationPlease note that any
applicant who is not a citizen of the country of the vacancy will
be subject to compliance with the applicable immigration
requirements to legally work in that countryAvangrid employees may
be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system
emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular
schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that will work
in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD
Network and Corporate functions. This does not include those that
will work for Avangrid Renewables
Keywords: AVANGRID, Portland , Program Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!