CLUB Membership Manager
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Position Summary: Oversees and drives the Bass Pro Shops &
Cabela's CLUB program and experience throughout the store
- Acquiring and activating new members
- CLUB sales
- Customer experience
- Expense management
- Outfitter development
- Coaching and influencing across all levels and roles within the
- Regulatory complianceAbility to consistently exceed customer
expectations and show commitment to Bass Pro Shops' & Cabela's Core
- Coaches, leads, and models the highest customer service
expectations while incorporating CLUB benefits into conversations.
Answers customers' questions, handles customers' concerns, and
escalates customers' issues for resolution when appropriate.
- Designs and executes strategies to help meet key CLUB metrics.
Reviews and analyzes reports for relevant performance metrics.
Leads development and execution of corrective action planning for
store targets being missed. Drives success around referral
programs, Outfitter training, performance management, incentives,
- Motivates and inspires Outfitters by giving them the tools to
be successful with referrals and helps implement our organizational
and store level programs for recognition.
- Advocates Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB labor and talent
strategies. Develops Outfitters through scheduling, recruitment,
hiring, training, coaching, performance appraisals, and issuing
appropriate disciplinary steps as needed.
- Executes all Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB operational and
compliance programs. Coordinates and improves execution of all
department functions to further drive performance and compliance.
Successfully executes all training, communication, account
servicing, marketing material, and payments at the retail
- Serves as the leader for the CLUB instant issuance process
including training others on all inventory management
- Thinks critically about ways to solve problems and implements
new strategies when necessary.
- Communicates as the primary CLUB liaison to the retail
leadership team for updates on all performance and promotions
information related to Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB.
- Primary CLUB contact for Asset Protection, Human Resources,
corporate CLUB in Lincoln, and Regional Leadership regarding issue
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to execute
successful onsite and offsite events.
- Providing service to all areas of the store based on business
- Other duties as assigned.Experience/Qualifications:Minimum
Degree Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent.Preferred
Degree: N/ACertificate(s) or License(s): N/AExperience: 2 to 4+
Years Sales, Management, Leadership Experience.Physical
RequirementsTo accomplish the essential functions of this job,
Incumbent will be required to:
- Constantly stand and/or walk during shift to fill orders,
assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, or step stools
to stock products at various racking levels
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Constantly assess the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of
the work assigned
- Occasionally work in low or high temperatures
- Occasionally work in outdoor elements such as precipitation and
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds
of force regularly to move objects.
- Occasionally move and lift objects up to 100 pounds or more
(utilizing a team lift as needed)Bass Pro Shops is an equal
opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without
regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal,
state or local law.Reasonable AccommodationsQualified individuals
with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation
under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at email@example.com.Cabela's
Keywords: Cabela's, Portland , CLUB Membership Manager, Executive , Tualatin, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!