Regional Sales Director, West Region
Company: Protective Industrial Products
Posted on: May 17, 2022
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. 16 days ago Requisition ID: 1373
Protective Industrial Products, Inc. (PIP), a global organization
headquartered in Latham, NY is a leading provider of hand
protection and general safety products to the industrial,
construction, critical environment food processing & transportation
markets. -The Regional Sales Director (RSD), West Region, is a
position that reports to the Vice President of Sales and partners
with the Company's leadership to build a regional sales
organization that drives customer growth & profitability. The RSD
is a collaborative & capable leader that will have ownership for
management of direct and indirect sales personnel in the region
assigned to the RSD. Key responsibilities for this role
- Meet sales objectives within the assigned region.
- Partner with the Strategic Account Leadership to develop &
administer the channel program structure. -
- Analyze & Report on sales personnel initiatives and develop key
performance metrics to assess performance.
- Adhere to and manage administration of the Company's business
- Collaborate with others in the organization to develop programs
to drive sales growth & profitability.
- Manage use of tools & technologies to improve sales performance
within the sales force.
- Meet on a regular basis with C-Level personnel at the key
distributors in the region. -
- Lead quarterly report out of the region's performance to
members of the Company's management team.
- Take part in the activities of the teams and manage the
objectives of each team in alignment with the Company's goals and
- Develop individual goals and objectives for Company employees
in their area. -Experience and requirements:
- BS Degree in Business, Marketing, or Management
- Ability to travel up to 70%.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in sales and/or sales
- Experience in managing activities to meet objectives and
- Capable of influencing internal stakeholders with and without
- Good oral and written skills with ability to communicate to all
organizational levels.The RSD is a highly motivated, ambitious
business leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role
is designed for a team-oriented individual who exhibits strong
acumen in building and developing distributor channels and
partnering with sales & marketing team to drive customer growth
Keywords: Protective Industrial Products, Portland , Regional Sales Director, West Region, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!