Posted on: May 17, 2022
Portfolio Manager: Build Something Meaningful Role Summary: To
support our growth, we are hiring a Portfolio Manager , reporting
to the Director of Portfolio Investments. The Portfolio Manager
will monitor and analyze a growing portfolio of real estate assets
located throughout the continental United States. The Portfolio
Manager will monitor portfolio asset operations, and report on both
their current and the long term viability, as well as, monitor
Sponsor compliance with multiple contractual requirements
throughout the life of the offering. The Success You'll Build:
Primary Responsibilities and Impact
- Analyze properties in the CrowdStreet portfolio. Provide
important updates to the Director of Portfolio Investments.
- Review and monitor quarterly operational reports and evaluate
- Provide advisory and support to facilitate the improvement and
expansion of new business.
- Maintain a current record of property activity in the CS
- Approve asset performance reports for any repeat sponsor that
enters deal review.
- Identify market trends by using data within the portfolio and
provide recommendations to the Director of Portfolio Investments,
Head of Multi-Housing Investments and CIO.
- Analyze third-party data (including Green Street, Costar and
RCA) to enhance knowledge, gain insights, and draw conclusions. The
experience that will help you succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in a related field and three (3) years
of relevant real estate experience.
- Knowledge of institutional investment strategies and
- Understand regional and metropolitan economic and demographic
trends and markets.
- Analytical skills with an understanding of real estate
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Motivated and able work independently and as part of a high
- while managing conflicting priorities
- Curiosity with the desire to learn The competencies you'll
- Experience with Argus, CoStar, Real Capital Analytics, or other
CRE software programs
- MBA, MRED, or other advanced degrees The How - Values: We are a
diverse and collaborative organization We are connected and
motivated by our common mission and goals:
- Collaboration: Seek diverse input, engage in healthy
discussion, commit to decisions
- Respect: Treat others with kindness, practice empathy and
inclusion, be a positive influence on others
- Impact: Embrace the entrepreneurial journey, focus on what
matters, build something meaningful Harassment, sexism, racism,
bullying, aggression, intolerance & corrosive internal politics are
unacceptable. Our values and beliefs are reflected in how we hire,
coach, train, lead, reward, recognize and work together as a team.
How to Apply Please submit your resume via our careers website or
the included Greenhouse application. Crowdstreet Benefits and Perks
- BE HEALTHY, BE HAPPYWe support the health of our employees and
families through our Medical, Dental, and Vision plans which
include HSA and FSA options.
- TAKE A BREAKWe offer a Flexible Time Off policy to encourage
you to take a break when needed. Our policy also provides time off
for you to volunteer and parental leave to support your growing
- WORK WHERE YOU WORK BESTWe know that great work can happen
anywhere which is why we offer a hybrid work model. Work from home,
anywhere in the continental U.S., from one of our offices (Austin,
TX or Portland, OR) or some combination of the two.
- CROWDSTREET EQUITYWe provide stock option grants for all of our
new employees to keep you connected to the ongoing success of our
- HOW YOU WORKWe provide all of our employees with a monthly
stipend to use for your home office needs or support how you choose
to commute to the office. Need something else to do your job? Our
People Ops team can help!
- BUILD YOUR CAREERWe supply a monthly stipend for your
continuous learning and development. Is there a course you've
always wanted to take? A certification you've wanted to achieve? A
conference you've wanted to attend? Work with your manager to tee
it up! Working at CrowdStreet CrowdStreet is the leading online
commercial real estate investing marketplace. Our customer, the
individual investor, joins the CrowdStreet community to learn about
and invest directly in institutional-quality private real estate
deals. Our mission is to deliver the best online real estate
investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to
diversify their portfolios. CrowdStreet has been recognized as a
leader in the commercial real estate and technology spaces. Recent
- Forbes Top 500 Best Startup Employer
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2020 Top Places to Work, The Oregonian
- 2020 Oregon Technology Awards Accelerate Company of the
- #5 for "Fastest Growing Private Companies in Oregon & SW
Washington" by the Portland Business Journal. We are proud to
support 'Work Where You Work Best' and are enthusiastically adding
to our team throughout the US. We also offer two locations (AUS and
PDX) for those who work best in an office. At CrowdStreet,
inclusion, equity, and diversity are critical in achieving our
goals. Our differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual
orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring
a breadth of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and
better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing,
and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that
makes that possible.
Keywords: CrowdStreet, Portland , Portfolio Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!