Director of Accreditation and Planning
Company: Warner Pacific College
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Summary Description: -The Director of Accreditation and Planning
is a full-time, benefit eligible position reporting to the Vice
President for Academic Affairs. - This role provides professional
planning, coordination, and development for academic assessment
programs and initiatives, in support of program and institutional
accreditation goals and objectives. Continually monitors progress
toward defined objectives by collecting and analyzing data and
communicating with faculty, staff, and other constituents. This
role serves as primary lead for the coordination of the fulfillment
of the institutional accreditation cycle.
Primary Job Duties:
- Plans, develops, coordinates and implements assessment,
accreditation, and academic program review activities across the
university; continually monitors progress toward identified goals
and objectives in an effort to support continual accreditation of
- Collects, compiles and analyzes data related to faculty
qualifications, curriculum standards, enrollment, and other
academic activities for the purposes of accreditation, academic
program reviews, self-studies, school/college-level
decision-making, and other related activities.
- Serves as the primary point-of-contact for internal and
external constituencies as it relates to school/college data;
directly liaises with accrediting bodies and compiles reports and
information for dissemination to University administrators and core
- Chair and provide team leadership of the Accreditation
- In collaboration with the Director of Assessment and
Institutional Research, develops, implements and evaluates methods
for collecting and analyzing data; collaborates with technical
personnel and/or directly manages technical platforms for
collecting, maintaining and reporting data.
- Provides technical and professional guidance, consultation and
support to faculty, staff, school/college administrators, and other
related personnel as it pertains to the school/college's progress
toward accreditation, collection of data, and other related
- Interprets assessment findings; analyzes and compiles
comprehensive statistical and narrative data; assists with the
preparation of official assessment reports to summarize
- Serve as project manager for institutional accreditation cycle,
including coordination of internal stakeholders to facilitate
completion of all reports according to guidelines, communication
with, and coordination of visits by institutional accreditation
- Maintain and apply current knowledge of accreditation,
especially regional accrediting body.
- Propose evidence-based recommendations for institution-wide
- Assist in strengthening a culture of disaggregated data
analyses and utility for targeted interventions and continuous
- Create sustainable and enduring data management
- Serve as a resource for academic program
- Provide leadership in assessment planning by chairing the
Academic Assessment Committee, reporting on assessment results, and
making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Lead in the development and adoption of standards, rubrics, and
student learning outcomes
- Assist faculty with assessment planning and implementation of
annual plans and data collection.
- Participate in Warner Pacific University professional
- Adhere to University policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate a commitment to a Christian liberal arts education
by upholding the mission of the University and abiding by the
Employment Standards and Lifestyle Agreement. Warner Pacific is
affiliated with the Church of God (Anderson, Indiana).
- Exhibit commitment to inclusiveness and sensitivity in areas of
national origin, ethnicity, culture, gender, and
- Be present in the office on agreed office times (unless
arrangements are made with the employee's direct
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to formulate, plan, and manage projects related to
assessment and accreditation.
- Experience with academic assessment, including the development
and adoption of standards, rubrics, and student learning
- Experience with assessment software.
- Demonstrable experience in higher education, particularly
related to academic assessment and accreditation
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Master's Degree required.
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- PhD or appropriate terminal degree preferred.
- Experience working directly in the area of
- Experience working in minority-serving institutions -
Employment and Lifestyle Standards: -
Warner Pacific is a Christ-centered urban liberal arts -University
-dedicated to providing students from diverse backgrounds an
education that prepares them to engage actively in a constantly
changing world. The -University -was founded in 1937 by the Church
of God (Anderson, Indiana). Central to Warner Pacific's identity as
a Christ-centered higher education institution is the policy of
hiring persons whose personal and professional lives reflect:
1. - - A belief in the deity of and commitment to Jesus Christ and
the Christian faith, as interpreted through the historic witness of
Scripture and the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit.
2. - The practice of following Christ through day-to-day personal
3. - A vitality of Christian experience maturing in insight and
application and appreciative of differing viewpoints.
4. - A commitment to life-long learning and service through
personal and professional development.
5. - -For teaching faculty, the expression of artful teaching,
based on mastery of relevant subject matter and in an environment
of purposeful and rigorous inquiry amongst a community of scholars
who support one another.
6. A capability, by temperament, preparation, and will, to support
students as they confront the intellectual, social, physical,
emotional, and spiritual challenges of their lives.
7. - - A sensitivity to and support for the mission, core themes,
vision, values, ethos and traditions of the Warner Pacific
8. A commitment to teaching and serving in harmony with the
doctrines of the Holy Bible. -
Mission-based hiring is of critical importance to Warner Pacific
University. Employees are expected to demonstrate and articulate a
vital Christian faith and to live in a manner consistent with a
Christ-centered lifestyle as informed by the Scriptures of the New
Warner Pacific's students, faculty and staff are expected to foster
an environment of mutual respect and accountability, to care for
the personal dignity of others and to exercise integrity in their
conduct and communication. The University environment is expected
to be free from discrimination and harassment (including bullying).
When an individual's behavior has direct implications for others
and/or the well-being of the University community, there may be
cause for institutional involvement, regardless of where the
Warner Pacific University desires to provide a safe and healthy
environment for staff, faculty, students, visitors and guests.
Therefore, smoking is not permitted on University property, in its
vehicles, or at any University sponsored event. The use of illegal
drugs or non-prescribed controlled substances is strictly
prohibited. Use of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products is
strictly prohibited on Warner Pacific University campuses.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Warner Pacific provides equal opportunity for employment and
advancement for all employees and applicants regardless of race,
color, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship status,
disability, age, genetic information, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status and any other status protected by laws
and regulations to which Warner Pacific is subject. - All
employment decisions, including hiring, promotions, compensation,
benefits, transfers, and terminations are made in a manner that
does not discriminate against individuals in the categories
discussed above. - Because Warner Pacific is a Christian liberal
arts -University, the -University -exercises its legal right to
hire Christian employees to fulfill its mission and purpose.
Physical Demands - Work Environment: - The position is located in a
typical office environment. - Professional/business casual attire
Warner Pacific University's Mission: - Warner Pacific is a
Christ-centered, urban, diverse, minority-serving,
Hispanic-serving, liberal arts University dedicated to providing
students with an education that prepares them to engage actively in
a constantly changing world. Our hiring practices reflect our
missional commitment to being a Christ-centered institution.
Warner Pacific University's Commitment to Diversity: Warner Pacific
University -is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks a diverse
workforce of committed Christians from all racial, ethnic, and
socio-economic backgrounds. Warner Pacific University is committed
to hiring staff and faculty with an intentionality that
demonstrates the importance of having an employee community that
reflects the racial and ethnic diversity of the students we serve.
Persons of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
In order to be considered an applicant for this position, please
complete our online employment application at Click "Apply Now" to
complete the online application, and submit the following:
Application, Cover Letter and Resume
Keywords: Warner Pacific College, Portland , Director of Accreditation and Planning, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!