CDL Training Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:
Up to 25%
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
We are seeking experienced CDL Training Manager to join our
Operations Academy that can lead the development of a standardized
training curriculum, and facilitate the deployment of this
curriculum nationwide. These managers would spend their time
developing and deploying a standardized curriculum that adheres to
state specific requirements and provide hands on advanced training
to students that would enable them to pass a state specific CDL
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of a standardized training curriculum that can be
deployed nationally that adheres to state specific
- Leads the facilitation and deployment of CDL A training
curriculum. Provides advanced hands-on technical training in
advanced applications, maneuvers, testing preparation activities
and state specific vehicle inspections. Additionally, will provide
training in prescribed engineered work methods and best practices
associated with commercial vehicle training enabling students to
meet or exceed requirements needed to successfully pass the Class A
Commercial Driver's Test.
- Evaluate and test candidates for progress during stages of
training, skills of new candidates when needed.
- Maintain all documentation, tracking, evaluations and
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Candidates must have 5 years minimum Class A commercial vehicle
- Candidates should have experience in training, instruction and
- Candidates should have experience with curriculum development
- Must be physically able to operate motor vehicles.
- Be patient and a good leader towards students.
- Demonstrate empathy towards students during training, making a
positive impact in their lives.
- Associates degree required, bachelors degree preferred.
- Able to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous Certified CDL Instructor or Examiner a plus
- Bring a strong work ethic, self-motivation, and problem solving
skills. A strong desire to succeed and getting it done right.
- Must hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License and have
a good driving record. Valid Medical Card, Clean MVR Report a
- Smith System Certified
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
- Working outside in many types weather conditions. Working on
your feet for several hours, Climbing, sitting, bending in and
around vehicle equipment.
- Able to travel to another school location out of state for
short periods a plus.
- Warehouse and Trucking Site, loud noises, Osha safety, vehicle
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.Required
Keywords: Sysco, Portland , CDL Training Manager, Executive , Wilsonville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!