Enterprise Sales Manager, West
Posted on: June 25, 2022
GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing
them to build better software together. We're looking for tenured
Enterprise Sales Managers to work with our largest customers to
build strong relationships, help them learn the value of GitHub's
solutions to impact their business, and drive the buying process.
We care about our customer's long term success, and we're extremely
passionate about the quality of our work. The ideal candidate will
have the aptitude and passion to become a master of GitHub's
product capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive
advantages to build valuable solutions for our customers. If you
are technically curious, love leading teams toward common goals,
and moving fast, we want you. The role will report to the regional
sales director. Responsibilities:
- Strategic account planning. Develop plans and resource
requirements to drive our installed customers to upsell and add new
products. Analyze and measure account plans for customer and
company success. Provide accurate forecasting for in and out
quarter opportunities and quarterly revenue commitments. Be the
primary owner of the customer and their liaison to GitHub.
- Risk Management . Be able to identify risk and be decisive in
ensuring it is managed.
- Network building . Be able to build a solid network at GitHub
and inside customers to ensure success. Work with technical product
management, engineering, support, technical sales and professional
services to bring the full weight of GitHub to help customers.
- Manage by influence . Be a consensus builder inside GitHub and
at the customer to drive to agreed outcomes.
- Understand GitHub products and solutions . Understand how to
counsel customers on best practices for leveraging GitHub products
and services to become innovation leaders. Teach customers about
their industries and offer unique insights to encourage customers
to think differently about their business and discover the true
value of working with GitHub. Sell value and provide real ROI
analysis with our products and services for prospects and new
- Be able to work programmatically with prospects and new
customers on a set of metrics to show them how to improve their
business by properly using GitHub products and services.
- Effective communicator and presenter . Be able to present to
small and large groups of customers strategic ideas, work off
script and be able to answer questions and challenges in live
settings with key customers and partners.
- Deal process, objection handling and driving momentum .
Understand how to map prospect and buying processes, help new
buyers navigate deals to close, identify deal stakeholders,
mobilizers and blockers in order to drive deal momentum to close.
Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level
- 5+ years of successful enterprise software sales
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for
delivering a great customer experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and effectively
- Ability to assess customer needs and build strong, trusted,
relationships at all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented seller
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
able to think quickly
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic;
self-directed and resourceful
- Selling subscription and consumption based licenses
- Experience using salesforce.com CRM, CEB Challenger framework
and MEDDPICC methodologies.
- Interest in Git, GitHub, DevOps, and/or Application
- Strong technical aptitude and the desire to become deeply
fluent in the GitHub's technology and the industry
- Willingness to travel approximately 25% in post pandemic world;
ability to work across different time zones based on customer
- Understanding of Consulting Industry, a plus Who We Are:GitHub
is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be
developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to
create the world's most important technologies. We foster a
collaborative community that can come together-as individuals and
in teams-to create the future of software and make a difference in
the world.Leadership Principles:Customer Obsessed - Trust by
Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global
Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice KindnessWhy
You Should Join:At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an
environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work
of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San
Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily.
The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out
an updated list of where we can hire here:
https://github.com/about/careers/remoteWe are also committed to
keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've
designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind.
In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we
think you will too.GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety
of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite
applications from people of all walks of life. We don't
discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age,
national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran
status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability,
please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview
process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!Please note that
benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't
hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Keywords: GitHub, Portland , Enterprise Sales Manager, West, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!