Territory Sales Manager
Company: igus Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
igus uses its innovative polymer materials to develop products
that provide creative solutions and exceed our customers'
expectations while delivering fast, accurate service. Our
components are used in a vast range of industries, including
machine tools, automotive manufacturing, aerospace, food and
beverage packaging, laboratory equipment, and offshore equipment.
With over 28,000 products available from stock in our Rhode Island
warehouse facility, we are able to provide customers with the
components they need extremely quickly and efficiently. Our lean
processes and components inventory enables up to 97 percent of
orders to be shipped within 24 hours.
We are looking for a full-time Territory Sales Manager to represent
our Energy Chain product lines.
Job description:In this position, your primary responsibility will
be to support existing and develop new customers in implementing
igus -, products into various types of automated machinery
applications. We are looking for someone who has a high mechanical
aptitude with an interest in technology who enjoys building strong
customer relationships. This person will be involved in all phases
of the sales and support process, from application engineering
through after the sales service.
- Application engineering and technical product design assistance
for new as well as existing customers (technical training
- Maintaining existing customer base while prospecting and doing
market research to find new customers
- Creating and delivering customized sales proposals
- Must demonstrate keen organizational, computer, communication,
market research, cold-calling, sales, and closing skills
- Making on-site sales and visits to connect with customers
(20-30 hours of local travel per week is expected)
- Self-motivated professional who wants to be part of a fast
paced, growing organization.
- Aggressive and competitive nature to drive sales growth.
- Bachelor's degree or work experience in engineering, business
or a related field, is preferred.
- Ability to work independently while producing tangible
- Familiarity with an industrial and/or manufacturing environment
is a plus.
- A valid driver's license and proven safe driving record.
- Competitive base salary with annual performance increases, plus
monthly bonus and commission based on sales growth.
- Benefits program includes medical, dental, life, long term
disability insurance and a 3% safe harbor retirement company
- 20 Paid Time Off days per year, plus 9 holidays.
- Initial three week to two month product training program
(depending on experience) at our corporate headquarters in Rhode
- Additional training at our global headquarters in Cologne,
- Cell phone, iPad and laptop equipped with internal company
programs to ensure you are always connected.
- Dedicated inside sales and customer service support for
- Company car provided and mileage reimbursement until car is
- Hotel and air travel prepaid by igus plus a per diem allowance
for overnight stays.
Keywords: igus Inc., Portland , Territory Sales Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!