Territory Manager - Vascular Access - Portland - Career Portal
Company: Angiodynamics, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE It takes a team
of talented people to become one of the world's leading providers
of innovative medical devices. AngioDynamics is dedicated to
improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of
disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet
patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers
around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.We
accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence Our employees receive the highest level
of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the
medical device industry. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive
benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of
our employees and their families. Responsible for sales promotion
and service of all Company products within assigned geographic
- Develop and maintain key physician and hospital contacts to
achieve corporate objectives while servicing the customer to meet
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed individual sales goals
assigned by Regional Management using persuasive communication and
effective selling skills.
- Keep up-to-date on all product, clinical and procedural
knowledge as it relates to the products being sold within a
- Effectively manage assigned territory through sales activities
such as territory analysis, prospects, growing and maintaining
existing accounts, and trials/evaluations.
- Maintain business climate awareness and industry knowledge in
order to implement successful sales strategies.
- Develop quarterly business plans with identified key account
targets for each main product category.
- Ensure a superior customer service orientation with each
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times both
externally with customers and internally with Company
- Keep management and sales personnel aware of any selling tips,
success stories and suggestions that may help the sales
- Provide ongoing information to Sales Management and Marketing
on all competitive activities and product introductions or
evaluations through the respective geographic boundaries.
- Report all weekly sales activities via call reports to Regional
Business Manager and home office.
- Submit weekly expense report when necessary and adheres to
expense policy and procedures.
- Maintain specific account knowledge within assigned territory
such as: key decision makers in each department, department
hierarchy, products used and how they are used, company products
and competitor's products, and hospital programs.
- Consistently communicate new product ideas and potential
improvements to sales and marketing management.
- May help introduce new product prototypes to various centers of
influence and follows up these introductions when asked by the
- Must maintain a valid driver's license.
- May perform other duties as assigned.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Level of Degree in the Business, Marketing or related
field of study
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in sales, medical device
strongly preferredSkills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in the following computer software applications:
- Proven track record of sales success
- Must be self-motivated
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance, instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.Regulatory
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant
regulatory/legal requirementsQUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND
- Individual Contributor - Build Quality into all aspects of
their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected
veteran, or any other legally protected status. The Company will
not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees
or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate
submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not
expressly under current written contract. Other details
- Job Family :4.0 Sales Workers
- Job Function :Sales
- Pay Type :Salary
Keywords: Angiodynamics, Inc., Portland , Territory Manager - Vascular Access - Portland - Career Portal, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!