Company: B M Buhalis Holdings Llc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Jimmy John's is looking for highly motivated, self starting
individuals for an Assistant Manager position at our Portland
locations. We offer a fun work environment, along with competitive
pay, PTO days, and a monthly profit sharing bonus program! Come
join our team!!!
Job Summary:Manages all functions of a Jimmy John's restaurant to
ensure customer service and high-quality products are delivered to
ensure restaurant profitability when the General Manager is not on
duty. Responsible for the successful execution of fast, accurate
sandwiches and world-class customer service while maintaining a
clean, organized shift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages a staff of approximately 3 to 15 employees.
- Assigns, oversees and evaluates work.
- Recommends promotion transfer, or termination of employees
based on performance.
- Provides on-the-job training for new employees.
- Delegates and is responsible for the ordering, receipt, storage
and issuing of all food, labor, equipment, cleaning, and paper
supplies for the unit to ensure a minimum loss from waste or
- Forecasts food items. Estimates what amount of each food item
will be consumed per shift.
- Supervises food preparation and service operations while on
duty. Assists in-shoppers during rush periods to ensure the
maintenance of restaurant efficiency.
- Assists in-shoppers in greeting customers, taking orders, using
the cash register, assembling orders and checking for completeness
- Ensure that every customer receives world-class customer
- Route deliveries and serve drivers to maximize delivery
business and speed.
- Completes daily food preparation (opening procedures, meat and
vegetable slicing, bread baking).
- Completes Closing Procedures.
- Executes systems and procedures with 100% integrity and
- Completes daily and weekly paperwork.
- Responsible for accuracy of the cash drawers at all times
during the shift.
- Receives and stores product.
- Audits previous shift's systems and procedures for 100%
integrity and completeness.
- Completes preventive maintenance and upkeep on store's
equipment and supplies.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be able to read and write and communicate in English.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and
proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve customer threats and issues.
- Ability to handle and resolve employee issues.
- Skills to use a personal computer and various software packages
- Ability to handle stress and high-volume operations.
- Profit Sharing if sales, food cost and labor goals are met
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Ability to work a 40 hour week
- At least 18 years of age
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel,
Microsoft Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to handle fast-paced and high stress situations in the
- Organize and establish priorities in the store with minimal
- Willing to offer opinions and recommendations towards the store
and employeesCompany IntroductionWe slice our all-natural* meats
and fresh veggies in-house every day. Our fresh-baked bread is made
right here where you can see it, and our house-made tuna salad is
fresh every day. The flavor of a ripe tomato, crisp shredded
lettuce, combined with fresh-baked bread, fresh-sliced meat and
real Hellmann's mayo - that's when the magic happens. Made with
love every single day since 1983. That's Jimmy Fresh!
Keywords: B M Buhalis Holdings Llc, Portland , Assistant Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!