EnergyTech Account Manager - Remote
Company: Goldstone Partners, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Rolling Energy Resources (RER), located in Boulder, CO, takes a
new approach to managing demand on the grid from electric vehicle
(EV) charging. Our platform provides utilities with smart charging,
demand response, and electric vehicle research solutions for most
automotive brands, without hardware. We connect directly to the
cars through their telematics (i.e., their connectivity, or apps).
We are a team of demand-side management professionals who bring our
smart product expertise to the electric vehicle space. We love to
solve challenging problems. Figuring out how to enable rapid EV
growth, leverage green energy, protect the electric grid while
saving money for our utility customers & EV drivers is just the
We Value: Impact, Innovation, Experience
As the newest member of our team, you will be guiding utility
companies through their project journey - onboarding, nurturing,
problem solving and consistent support. You will cultivate and
manage existing clients to ensure their EV programs go off without
a hitch. You are relationship-centered professional with a passion
for serving clients and are continually on the lookout for product
improvements to help our customers succeed. You have experience
with utilities, demand side energy programs, love data and can keep
projects moving. If the idea of being part of the future of energy
sounds exciting, let's talk!
You Value: Organization, Efficiency, Alternative Energy
Spend your days:
- Managing the client experience, including project onboarding,
EV owner recruitment, reporting, and customer delight
- Building strong relationships with our utility clients by being
consistently available for answering questions, troubleshooting
technical issues and interpreting data
- Documenting your work in our internal systems to keep everyone
"in the know"
- Identifying areas of improvement for products, services, and
customer success methods - providing "voice of the customer"
feedback to the development team
- Assisting with marketing to expand our reach at industry
- Pitching in wherever you can - we're a small team with a lot of
ground to cover!
What you'll bring with you:
- Undergraduate degree and at least 3 years of direct experience
with demand side energy management or energy efficiency program
management with a utility company or consulting firm servicing
- Data centered with no fear of tackling basic calculations in
- Naturally self-directed, organized, and resourceful with an
agile mind that can switch priorities quickly
- Highly refined communication - spelling, grammar and voice
- No fear of tackling problems in unfamiliar territory -
- Service centered approach to customer engagement - building
relationships with each encounter
- Friendly, outgoing, engaging personality, you truly enjoy
- Passionate about future of electric vehicles
And what you'll get in return:
- Salary $75,000-100,000 with a nice suite of benefits
- A group of smart people to work with
- The opportunity to be part of an impactful product
Goldstone Partners is helping this experienced team of innovators
find a gifted professional who demonstrates the company's values.
Principals only, please. Applications welcome for those who are US
Citizens or hold a Green Card.
Keywords: Goldstone Partners, Inc., Portland , EnergyTech Account Manager - Remote, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!