Customer Success Manager (Northwest) - Remote
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine
data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company
filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to
deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're
committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly
to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how
you can become a part of our journey!Splunk is the world's first
Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to
worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to
focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver.Role:Are you
passionate about customer success and big data? Are you a true
hybrid professional with customer acumen and a proven technical
foundation? Then come be a member of Splunk Customer Success,
providing mentorship, planning and oversight while demonstrating
adoption and technical best practices. The Customer Success Manager
(CSM) is the key partner helping our valued customers achieve their
strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in
Splunk. Additionally, the CSM serves as the liaison between the
customer and the Splunk ecosystem, streamlining partnership with
Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Education,
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which
will include: Growing adoption, ensuring retention, and
- Work with clients to build Customer Success Plans, establishing
critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their
- Measure and monitor customer's achievement of critical and key
performance indicators, reporting both internally to Splunk Account
team and externally to Customer Sponsors and Executives.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with
each assigned client, to review executive dashboards, and program
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers
and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work closely with the Splunk Account Team (Account Manager, SE,
PS and EDU) to find opportunities for new usage of Splunk across
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and
program-manage customer concerns.
- Assist and provide expert deployment, operational standard
methodologies and establish a Splunk Center of Excellence.
- Assist in workshops to help customers demonstrate the full
value of Splunk solutions and lead periodic partner meetings.
- Provide insight with respect to the availability and
applicability of new products and features.
- Support Professional Services with scoping, and selling
follow-on and new service opportunities.
- Support Education Services in identifying and recommending
staff training opportunities.
- Identify in cooperation with the Account team the key success
criteria for Splunk deployment and drive customer happiness.
- Act as the Splunk liaison for Splunk technical inquiries,
issues or escalations. This will include working with Splunk
Support, Product Management (i.e. roadmaps), or others as
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the
Splunk platform and future products.Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years in a related function with direct customer
advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional
services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, start-up companies,
or Public Sector organizations.
- Since this role is essential to Splunk's customer success
initiative, you will have a rich history of growing customer
happiness, adoption, and retention.
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value.
- Experience developing product use-cases with customers.
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter.
- Since this role is customer facing, you will possess
exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust
priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on
details and be analytical.
- Good technical and problem solving skills coupled with the
ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Prior experience conducting workshops to customers and
discussing pros cons of implementing various technologies and
- You have played in the Enterprise and/or cloud software
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to
completion with a high level of customer happiness.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% (estimated average 25%). Since
travel is based on customer and business need there may be more or
less travel depending on location of customers.For job positions in
San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Splunk, Portland , Customer Success Manager (Northwest) - Remote, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!