REMOTE Senior Director, Product - AdTech
Posted on: August 7, 2022
---THIS POSITION IS REMOTE---
If you are a Senior Director, Product with video advertising
experience, please read on!
Founded in 2003, we are am award winning mobile-first advertising
platform that develops constantly inventive campaigns for more than
200 of the most recognizable companies in the world. Our
marketplace, which consists of an invitation-only group of
effective publishers, enables us to reach all smartphone users in
the US on a scale greater than that of Google and Facebook while
also ensuring brand safety, amazing viewability, and the highest
level of security against ad fraud. We are the first mobile
advertiser to achieve complete ads.txt compliance!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation
- Equity options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- and more!
What You Will Be Doing
- Organize and guide a group of product managers.
- Oversee the plan of action and direct the main product to
- Set the business strategy and collaborate closely with senior
leadership to communicate and carry it out.
- Directly participate in one or more product initiatives.
autonomous operation to efficiently meet product deadlines and
- Work with the project team, engineering and design teams to
identify, define, and develop product innovations.
- Establish requirements, then direct execution in a Scrum-based
agile development framework.
- To guarantee that the market receives the product's full value,
work together with product marketing on go-to-market
- Be a part of the overall business and product strategy.
- Maintain a thorough awareness of our entire business strategy
and the larger advertising technology industry and serve as a
mentor to others.
- Prepare any necessary training and communication materials for
the entire company.
- Business KPIs and product indicators are tracked and
- Serve as a superb illustration of how a product manager can
utilize their abilities to comprehend market issues and assist in
developing clever solutions.
- Support ongoing management and product strategy delivery
What You Need for this Position
At least 5+ years' product management experience with a combination
of the following
- People Management
- Mobile Apps
So, if you are a Senior Director, Product with video advertising
experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Kevin
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : KJ2-1697878 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Kevin Jones - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Portland , REMOTE Senior Director, Product - AdTech, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!