Quality Assurance Manager
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who will proactively
improve the quality systems of the company through internal audits,
participation in process improvement programs, and interaction with
key partners to obtain constructive feedback. Assures that the
facility operations are in accordance to ISO 9001
- Perform supervisory duties such as budget control, employee
planning, performance reviews, training and education.
- Develop production, quality, and customer-service standards and
- Identify potential risks, focusing on root cause analysis and
- Perform Internal Audits and ISO 9001 external audits.
- Responsible for the improvement of the Quality Management
System (QMS) and ISO 9001 registration.
- Reduce internal and external quality defects by leading or
participating in root cause analysis, identifying root cause and
- Maintain and improve laboratory capability to evaluate
materials and product, analyze failed product, and support
customers as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
(Mechanical or Chemical).
- 2+ experience performing Internal Audits.
- 1+ years' relevant work experience in a Quality Assurance
Manager or Supervisor role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office tools (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.), ERP systems and others
- Enrolled in or completed certification as ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- Certification on Lean Six Sigma is preferred.
Keywords: LHH, Portland , Quality Assurance Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!