Assistant Property Manager (NW Portland)
Company: Income Property Management Co
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are seeking to hire an Assistant Property Manager for The
Yards Apartments. The Yards Apartments is a 158-unit affordable
property located in the Pearl District (FREE PARKING INCLUDED). We
are looking for a dynamic Assistant Property Manager who is looking
to grow in property management, organized, and enjoys working with
people to help oversee this 158-unit tax credit building. If you're
looking to grow in the property management industry and learn more
about affordable housing, this might be the ideal position for you!
Workdays for the Assistant Property Manager position are Monday to
Friday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. The pay rate for this position
ranges from $16.00 to $18.00 per hour. The Assistant Property
Manager will receive a $25.00 cell phone reimbursement. Also,
mileage reimbursement is offered for travel required to attend
trainings. PLUS WE'RE OFFERING A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Responsibilities for the Assistant Property Manager
- Office management
- Completion of income certification paperwork
- Working with resident relations
- Coordinating with vendors and case managers
- Maintaining resident rental records
Benefits for the Assistant Property Manager
- Free Parking
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Flexible spending medical savings account
- 401k with company match
- Time off - sick time, vacation time, and paid holidays.
A pre-employment background check is required on all final
Income Property Management has been a leader in the property
management field in Oregon and Washington for over 45 years. A
large part of our success is due to the important contributions
made by our on-site staff. We strive to recognize their dedication
and reward excellence. Two key indicators of this methodology are
the number of long-term site staff we employ and the large number
of internal promotions we celebrate.
Income Property Management provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
- One (1) year of previous experience as an Assistant Property
Manager is preferred.
- Previous experience with Tenant Tech is a plus.
- Knowledge of Section 42, Fair Housing, and Landlord tenant
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft
- Strong math skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to think on their feet in crisis situations
Keywords: Income Property Management Co, Portland , Assistant Property Manager (NW Portland), Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!