Assistant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 24, 2022
GET ALL-ACCESS TO:
- Same day pay- Never wait for a paycheck again! Work today, get
paid tomorrow! With DailyPay, Pacific Bells employees have access
to their pay on day 1 of work.Make any day payday. Enjoy our most
used features:PAY: Transfer any amount of your available balance on
your own scheduleSAVE: Automatically save on every paycheck by
linking your savings accountAVAILABLE BALANCE: Track your real-time
earnings & budget for upcoming bills & expenses
- Unbelievable PERKS!!!!! Save on phone, vacation, auto, and
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5250, annually)
- Live Mas Scholarships (up to $25,000)
- Free Yummy Food
- Career Pathing (Mas` Career Opportunities)
- Assistance Fund
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Trendy Brand
- Health InsuranceWHO WE ARE.We are Pacific Bells, a Franchisee
of Taco Bell. We operate over 245 Restaurants in 8 States and have
a lot more growth in the works. Our Corporate HQ is located in
Vancouver WA.Together we're Changing Lives..........one Taco at a
time!We have Amazing Career Opportunities for Assistant General
Managers:WHO YOU ARE
- Have a minimum of 4 years of progressive and successful
experience in a management role within the restaurant industry. QSR
- You get stuff done. On time and to standard.
- Have a true hands-on approach as well as the ability to
successfully monitor the "pulse" of the Team Members to ensure a
high level of culture and engagement.
- Have experience with rapid and complex changing work
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Have Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Can Plan, Organize and Follow up at an elite level.
- Take constant Change in your stride and guide others through
- Are a Champion of accomplishing work-life balance for you and
- Have a Strong Desire to Develop your Team as well as Continue
your own Personal Development.
- Manage your Time......it's important.
- Are competent with Crucial Conversations and get to the right
solution with Performance Management issues at a timely manner.
Choosing the Difficult Right vs. the Easy Wrong is not a problem
- Have a passion and ability to drive Organizational
- Have an unwavering sense of humor.Pacific Bells, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity EmployerThink you fit the bill? Let's Taco About
it starting @ jobs.pacificbells.comNeed Help Applying? Please visit
our Support Site at pbpayroll.zendesk.com to submit any
questions!"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco
Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the
franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent
business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that
can vary among franchisees."
Keywords: Taco Bell, Portland , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Longview, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!