Remote SEO Manager / Team Lead
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our client, one of the most established, oldest, and prominent
publishers globally, that helps millions of people understand and
use language better, is seeking a SEO Manager/ Team Lead to help
research, implement, analyze, and optimize best practices for their
Reference Products. Now a digital -first brand, our client serves a
global audience of more than 2 billion users. The SEO manager/ Team
lead will report to the VP of SEO/Business Intelligence and will
work closely with Product, Tech, and Editorial to grow traffic with
new content to implement practices.
Job Title: SEO Manager / Lead
Location: 100% Fully Remote. (Candidates must be located within the
Required Technology, Skills, And Responsibilities.
- 5+ years of experience in successfully developing and executing
SEO strategy with proven results.
- Experience in working with editors and content creators to
produce SEO focused content.
- Experience in leading, planning, and executing consumer SEO
initiatives with a focus on Reference Products.
- Experience running SEO for organizations that create content
based on search history.
- Base Salary up to $170,000 with an on target 10-15% Bonus.
Benefits & Perks
- Fully Remote
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Company 401k plan.
If you'd like to speak further about this role, feel free to reach
to Adam Deutsch @ email@example.com
Keywords: Talener, Portland , Remote SEO Manager / Team Lead, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!