Business Manager - SpringRidge at Charbonneau
Company: Senior Resource Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Business Manager reports directly to the Executive Director and
works closely with the community's department managers, corporate
Human Resources, and corporate Accounting Department. -The Business
Manager will oversee all aspects of the Receptionist Area,
including but not limited to staffing, Manager on Duty, and
training. Specific responsibilities include billing, A/R, and
payables. As a valued member of the community's leadership team the
Business Office Manager helps set a tone of professionalism and
caring for residents, their families, and our staff.
The selected candidate will possess engaging written and verbal
communication skills along with excellent customer service skills.
Additional requirements include but are not limited to:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a business office,
preferably in health care.
- Can demonstrate understanding of basic accounting principles
and GAAP accounting.
- Familiarity with monthly P&L and departmental spend
- Strong computer skills. -Yardi experience a plus.
- Experience in healthcare, senior living, resort, or hospitality
- Able to perform budget analysis and variance reporting.
- -Proficient in using Microsoft Office and ability to operate
standard office equipment.
- Proven ability to work in a team setting and provide strong
- Degree (A. A.) from a two-year college or technical school; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. -
- Maintain confidentiality for all resident, employee, and
financial information and data
- Practices the highest standards of ethics, honesty, integrity
and accuracy in representing the community, its ownership,
residents, and co-workers. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
-religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military
status, genetic information or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit
harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these
protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state
and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting
consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be
offered a position. -Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in
all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking
areas have been established by a particular office in accordance
with applicable state and local law.PandoLogic. Keywords: Business
Manager, Location: Hubbard, OR - 97032
Keywords: Senior Resource Group, Portland , Business Manager - SpringRidge at Charbonneau, Executive , Hubbard, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!