Company: Fern Expo
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Account Manager will manage and assist other sales personnel
with corporate clients and trade shows. They will be responsible
for preparing events, from gathering equipment and labor needs to
organizing graphics and display needs. Additionally, the Account
Manager is responsible for delivering a high level of customer
service at all levels, both internally and externally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and oversee local labor in achieving the goals and
timelines outlined for an event.
- Work with the operations manager in identifying and assigning
the proper labor needed for an event.
- Work with operations manager to identify equipment needed for
- Enter and maintain job tickets and client information.
- Work with incoming clients and other Fern cities write quotes,
work tickets, and invoices.
- Ability to create financial documents and budgets
- Oversee labor onsite and actively work to cut labor jobs while
still effectively completing an event.
- Attend venue and visitor s bureau meetings as requested.
- Assist in qualifying sales leads.
- Serve as the face of the company within the local community and
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in trade shows, live events, or related industry
- Strong client relationship and service delivery experience
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, not required.
- 2+ years experience in Operations and/or Customer Service
Travel may be required for up to 30% of the time.
Keywords: Fern Expo, Portland , Account Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!