Employee Benefits Sr. Account Manager
Company: USI Insurance Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
General Description: Manages complex Employee Benefit insurance
accounts and services as their day-to-day contact.
- Manage a complex book of business with various funding methods
and increased levels of customization.
- -Provide proactive, personalized support to assigned clients.
Act as the primary contact between clients and insurance
- Provide insurance expertise to clients and act as a knowledge
resource for other members of the Account Management team.
- Manage client renewals and negotiate with carriers on behalf of
- Lead client meetings regarding renewal and utilization
- Regular client contact and in-person attendance at client
- Engage clients, where appropriate, with internal USI Technical
- Educate, advise and aid clients on all Compliance topics.
Includes, but not limited to, ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, 5500s and Health
- -Conduct on-site meetings to communicate or administer benefit
- Develop employee communications for renewal changes, enrollment
procedures, miscellaneous benefit changes and/or
- Participate in peer review as both a participant and a reviewer
of standards client deliverables.
- Develop training content and deliver it to the Account
Management team. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 4+ years of experience in employee benefits industry. College
- Prior customer service experience is preferred.
- Must hold or be willing to earn life and disability insurance
- Comfortable with internet-based programs and Microsoft Office
- Ability to set priorities and manage deadlines.
- Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment with minimal
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and concrete way in
front of an audience.
- Ability to define problems and generate potential
- Keep informed about industry information, technology, and
Keywords: USI Insurance Services, Portland , Employee Benefits Sr. Account Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!