Case Manager - FTS
Company: Central City Concern
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Central City Concern is an innovative nonprofit agency providing
comprehensive services to single adults and families impacted by
homelessness, poverty, and addictions in the Portland metro area.
CCC values and celebrates diversity and we hire skilled and
passionate people to meet our mission through outcome-based
strategies that support personal and community transformation.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Flip the Script is a voluntary, African American, Culturally
Specific program that supports justice-involved men/women. The FTS
case manager acts to ensure the stability of all participants and
is familiar with and able to access resources for
benefits/entitlements, alcohol & drug treatment, mental health
treatment, peer support, employment support, housing support &
- Provide case management services for special needs offenders
referred by the Department of Community Justice
- Stay in communication with clients, parole/probation officers,
and treatment providers.
- Complete the intake/interview process of clients upon
- Assist clients in collaboration with P.O.s and housing
providers in transitioning to housing.
- Facilitate groups.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Develop and maintain working relationships with treatment
providers and other outside resources for clients.
- Go inside the jails & prisons to share information about the
- Participate in culturally specific outreach efforts to engage
prospective clients, including appointments, home visits, and
- Develop relationships with organizations, providers, community
leaders, and advocacy groups serving the African American
- Use a culturally sensitive lens to guide all aspects of service
delivery, ensuring that the impact of socio-political & cultural
factors is consistently considered
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 5 years of case management experience.
- Must be a team player, and have good time management,
communication, computer, and organizational skills.
- If a recovering chemically dependent person is, a minimum of 2
years of sobriety is required.
- Must possess an MRT facilitator certification.
- Must possess a current driver's license, pass a DMV background
check, and be designated an "acceptable" driver as outlined in
Central City Concern's Fleet Safety Policy. Must pass an initial
driver's training and an annual recertification training.
- Must not actively be on parole or probation.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background
Benefits: Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits
package to our employees!
- Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at
the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match
of 6.25% in your 1st year, 8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd
year! Fully vested with your first contribution!
- 10 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long Term
This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work
performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required for
As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and
commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer
and pre-employment drug screens. Please note we follow Federal
Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at
the state level.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Associated topics: case manager, development, liaison, manage,
plan, program development, program management, project development,
project management, resource development
Keywords: Central City Concern, Portland , Case Manager - FTS, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!