Oregon Store Management Trainee
Location: Oregon City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The management trainees program is designed to equip future
managers with the skills and knowledge needed to be effective in a
management position. Job Description
- Learns supervisory and technical skills in alignment with 99
Ranch Market's philosophy and operational strategy.
- Gains management skills and core management competencies
(Inventory, Merchandising, Team-building, and Administration).
- Participates in organized training experiences over several
- Learns the process of Retail Store Operations in the first
- Undergoes a corporate induction along with background
information in every department at the corporate headquarter.
- Learns the daily operations of each department at our
- Performs other duties as required. Qualifications:
- Bilingual in Chinese and English is required
- Great interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential
situations and documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team setting and assist others
- Associate's degree or higher is preferred
- Minimum of 1-year retail/supply chain management experience or
equivalent education background (eg. no experience with a BS/BA
- Desire to gain knowledge and develop skills
- Possess a positive attitude and be self-motivated
- Willingness to work on weekends and holidays Important Notice:
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all
job functions that a team member in this position may be asked to
perform. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded,
reduced or delegated by management to meet the business needs of
Keywords: 99ranch, Portland , Oregon Store Management Trainee, Executive , Oregon City, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!