Business Development Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Dos Hermanos Bakery is seeking a Business Development Manager to
help guide and grow our expanding business.
We are moving to a new production facility roughly four times the
size of our current location, and we are looking to at least double
our revenue in the next 2-3 years. This role would work closely
with "The Brothers" and our General Manager to oversee the
different departments. This person should have a working knowledge
of production, delivery/logistics, retail, food safety/compliance,
accounts receivable, and facility/equipment management.
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Budgeting, projections, and growth planning.
* Research and implementation of wholesale and logistics
* Developing and implementing food safety plans, staff training,
and ongoing compliance standards.
* Coordinating with Delivery Manager to maximize efficiencies,
adjust to new clients and changing costs, and maintenance of
* Spearhead equipment maintenance schedules, coordinate with
contractors, and track warranty status.
* Help maintain website, sales catalogues, and social media
* Work with General Manager on retail presence, branding, and label
* Help ensure food and labor costs are in line to maintain
* Work with operation managers to achieve and exceed financial
* Create and organize standard operating procedures, best
practices, and enforce company policies.
* Continuous improvement in operations and cost control.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
*Minimum Requirements: *
* Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible production
* Work requires a professional level of knowledge in a specialized
field equivalent to a 4 year college degree
* Demonstrated knowledge of SQF, HACCP, GMP, allergen, &
traceability and other compliance requirements of a commercial
* A high level of analytical ability is required
* Ability to exercise a high level of independent judgment
* Excellent organizational skills and flexibility to work in a
fast-paced work environment.
* Superior communication skills - both verbal and written.
* Strong Computer Skills and working knowledge of the following
software - Windows Office, Excel, Bluecart, Quickbooks,
* Proficient Spanish speaking/writing is preferred.
Dos Hermanos is part of the ChefStable group. This is a full-time
salaried position. We offer a competitive compensation package
based on experience. Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan
* Paid Time Off
* Professional Career Development
* Discount to all ChefStable restaurants
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Portland, OR 97214: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Bakery Management: 3 years (Required)
* Business development: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: ChefStable, Portland , Business Development Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!