Product Manager (US Remote)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are a growth stage company that creates software solutions
combining lean principles, predictive and prescriptive analytics,
and machine learning to transform hospital and infusion center
operations. More than 130 health systems and -500 hospitals across
42 states rely on our award-winning products to increase patient
access, decrease wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs.
We have raised more than $300 million from top-tier investors such
as Bain Capital, Insight Partners, and Goldman Sachs. We have been
named among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
Please note that while this role is listed as available for remote,
we are currently employing in the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO,
FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MO, NH, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA,
WA, WI. If your state is not listed, we may not be able to proceed
with your application. We have offices in Santa Clara, CA and
Charlotte, NC for employees who prefer to work regularly or
occasionally from an office.
As this position includes travel to customers and/or potential
customers, we (and our healthcare customers) require proof of
vaccination for COVID-19 and influenza.
You will be working with a cross-functional team made up of
developers, product designers, QA, and data analysts. This role
requires a combination of deep technical skills, business acumen
and interpersonal skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Build a deep understanding of customer needs and pain-points,
traveling on-site when necessary
* Analyze metrics, customer feedback, internal stakeholder
feedback, and market trends to identify the highest value
* Act as the "glue" for a team of talented designers, developers,
and other roles including data science, marketing, etc.
* Hit measurable and specific goals tied to short, medium, and
long-term business outcomes
* Own the prioritization of the roadmap and backlog and make it
visible to the rest of the company
* Manage projects from definition all the way through to release
* Collaborate with data scientists to integrate ML and AI tools
into the product
* Provide the necessary context to the team so that they can
quickly make reasonably good decisions
* Shield the team from requests and interruptions, while managing
external stakeholders and keeping everyone in the loop
* Delight our customers and make sure we are always improving the
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
* Minimum 3 years of experience in product management where you
were responsible for the product roadmap
* Experience in the healthcare or health-tech industries
* Experience working with data science models preferred
* Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience
working with cross functional teams
WHAT YOU'LL GET
* Intellectual and emotional satisfaction of solving tough
operational problems in healthcare while improving patient access
and saving lives!
* Competitive compensation package that includes base salary,
annual bonus, and RSUs
* 401(k) Match
* Comprehensive healthcare benefits
* Generous Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
* Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
* Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Transportation, and/or Home
* Education Reimbursement for select courses/programs
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an
inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of
belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for employment
will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, gender
identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or
ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner
status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or
local laws. If you require assistance during the application
process, please reach out to email@example.com. LeanTaaS
will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities
to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this time,
and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
resumes. Thank you.
Keywords: LeanTaaS, Portland , Product Manager (US Remote), Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!